28-01-13 Are you not craving

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Stonefoot

Re: 28-01-13 Are you not craving

Post by Stonefoot »

yiraheerai wrote:Completely related to all this size talk: tumblr on size and comfortableness
Good point. While I pointed out that "too small" (which guys tend to worry about a lot) is pretty much a non-issue, this shows how "really large" (which a lot of guys would want to be) is more likely to be a problem than a benefit. I have to take exception, however, to the claim made in that post that "The average vagina is 3-4 inches deep", since the average erect penis is 5 to 6 inches long, which is rarely a problem.
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Stonefoot wrote:
Odd Man Out wrote:
vampire hunter D wrote:So at what point in the relationship is it appropriate to make size comparisons?
Usually the end.
Well, when the subject comes up it's probably going to be at the end of the relationship, intended or not.

More seriously, size is really two different questions: Length and thickness.

Length is not a factor, since most of the sensation in the vagina is at the opening. (If the particular woman has a 'thing' about length, it could become an issue, but it wouldn't be related to actual sensation.)

Thickness relates to stretching and pressure, which have a major effect on the intensity of the sensation, but with kegel exercises the pressure is not dependent on diameter, so that also ceases to be an issue.
Granted. I'm just saying that once you start comparing some things between lovers a relationship is probably not on the best footing.

Stonefoot

Post by Stonefoot »

True that.
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.