21-01-13 It will be clear

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

harvey-rrit
Location: Glorious People's Republic of California (a division of Lucasfilm Limited)

Re: 21-01-13 It will be clear

Post by harvey-rrit »

This neighbor is clearly the version of Gary from an alternate Universe where he was not exposed to gold Kryptonite as an infant.
What occurreth in Gomorrah, stayeth in Gomorrah.

http://harvey-rrit.livejournal.com/

SOUL SURVIVORhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B00JBMDKCI

GODSPAWNhttp://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K2PY540

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

For the reaction being clear, it sure seems confusing for some people...

And I'm going the third the notion that there's no way Amber's period is spewing blood everywhere and she didn't notice. That doesn't really happen. The occasional accident when you're young, sure, but you figure it out. Not really rocket science. She's probably just noticed she's out or getting close to being out.

I think it's pretty simple to understand what happened here. Amber didn't want an ambiguous response so she spoke to Jerzy like an adult and made it clear what they needed to see. Jerzy's obviously into dudes and made his reaction thus.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

By the way, I do hope Jerzy's last name is not "Shore". :P

Also, what if he's gay but a total bottom?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Psyco Sonic

Post by Psyco Sonic »

If his last name was Shore it would fit, cause Jerzy is an odd name to start with. And how great would it be if he were also a bottom, but I could see Dil taking top every now and then to please his man. Cause all he cares about is pleasing in a WAY over the top manner.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

Don Alexander wrote:Also, what if he's gay but a total bottom?
Jerzey and Dillon can still share a dual-ended dildo. :p

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Post by Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus »

yiraheerai wrote:[PERIOD TMI] I don't know how it is with most girls, but with me, buying feminine hygiene products does not mean I'm fixing to be on my period. Sometimes I notice when I get low on supplies (so there are a few left), and get more. Other times, I can see I have enough for the next period, use the rest of the supplies pick up more the next time I'm out shopping. Only times I've been unprepared for it, I was out of the house, away from my supplies and I don't carry a purse.[/PERIOD TMI]
Me too. A week or so before I take stock of what all I have and go shopping if needed. Actually every time I buy stuff it tends to last me through the next 2-3 times which is nice :p
R.I.P. Don Alexander/Dr. David "Alex" Alexander Kann, 2/15/77-3/10/23 :( I'll never forget you or all the good times we had.

"Look up. The stars are shining for you."

Owner and Manager of McLovecraft's; Zany Genius Inventor of Ichory Delights

<3 PRIDE IN THY PUGGLES! <3

me: I remember biting Teach in the ass...
DA: We remember the REALLY important things.

Became Mrs. SP on 10/16/10 <3 :D

Now with mini Puggles! (as in babies) I have two boys, ages 7 and 4 :)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

SP!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: I've missed you~!
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Odd Man Out

Post by Odd Man Out »

Don Alexander wrote:He could be in a relationship, you know, and actually have rather traditional ideas about it, you know, being monogamous and stuff like that. :P
While I realize this is, in theory, possible it borders on the insane given the context of this comic.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

yiraheerai wrote:SP!! :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: I've missed you~!

Indeed. :D :ymhug:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Optimus Kate wrote:I think it's pretty simple to understand what happened here. Amber didn't want an ambiguous response so she spoke to Jerzy like an adult and made it clear what they needed to see. Jerzy's obviously into dudes and made his reaction thus.
Oh, I think we all we get that. But it seems too simple. The comic is only just beginning; complications are inevitable, and we're all riffing on what they might be. Just for yucks.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Optimus Kate

Post by Optimus Kate »

That's fine. I just thought the period route was a little too... uh... implausible. If someone said Jerzy reacted that way because Amber had Shelob on her back I would probably feel the same way.