18-01-13 Maneuver four

Discuss SDB here!

Moderators: Shouri, Giz

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 18-01-13 Maneuver four

Post by Artemisia »

Heck...I'm just hoping that Felicia is lez/bi...and maybe a redhead ;)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

"Hi Amber! Lesbi friends!" :))

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I was thinking that she should look like this:

"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Bear in mind that Giz has said that this comic ... may be aimed at more of a female audience than Ma3. If that means aiming at a statistically modal audience, the incidence of lesbian behaviour among the cast may be closer to modal levels in the real-world population of Montreal. Or thereabouts.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Or...the lesbian behavior will be closer to 'typical' :p

Never really understood why people assume that there isn't an audience for lesbians among women...we are women ya know :p

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Depends how much we're talking shameless fan service.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I enjoy fan service as much as the next woman :p

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

But, statistically, the next woman may seek different fan service to yours.

Depending where you're standing at the time, of course.

Bearing in mind that this comic already has two guaranteed bisexual female characters on its cast. (Okay, one bi, one just not picky.)
---------
Spidrift

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I know, Spidrift...but I wouldn't be me if I wasn't of the desire to see more :p