Magick Chicks 02-11-12 Two words-Chapter 11

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Cassandra

Magick Chicks 02-11-12 Two words-Chapter 11

Post by Cassandra »

New Strip! http://www.magickchicks.com/strips-mc/t ... chapter_11

Sorry again for the lateness. Should be back on track next week. :D
Last edited by Cassandra on Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out "Tove" by Severin Piehl http://tovecomic.com/

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: Magick Chicks 02-11-12 Two words-Chapter 11

Post by Artemisia »

Well, this should be...interesting.

Oh, and Cassandra, the update days on the MC page are wrong.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

TBeholder
BANNED

Post by TBeholder »

hokay, my bet it's not the word, it's the voice. :)
And even I make no pretense Of having more than common sense -R.W.Wood
It's not good, Eric. It's a gazebo. -Ed Whitchurch
We also crave the need to speculate... -Ed Greenwood

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Skye has decided to seduce Melissa to make Cerise jealous?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Tako

Post by Tako »

The funny thing is, she's the only one who cares about popularity. Callie, Tiff and the other girls doesn't really care about popularity; Mel and Jacquie have other things in mind right now; Faith does care about it, but she is so above Cerise that she doesn't even see her as a threat (and has other more pressing issues in mind now, like convincing Tiff to join a threesome with Ash and her, free Ash from the spell that makes him gay, and discovering the source of the mysterious influences in action in the school) ...Cerise is essentially competing for popularity against nobody else...

I think Cerise is going to feel jealous for the little bit of attention Mel received from the girls due to her martial skill, and is going to somewhat attack her, maybe trying to drive a wedge between Mel and Tiff, or maybe encouraging the Warrior Corps to harass Mel...and it's going to horribly backfire on her, because she doesn't even realize that everybody else is playing a different game now...

Passing Through

Post by Passing Through »

So she answers to 'Melissa'?

Blue box, male voice? If so, a teacher probably. Special lesson plan time? Melissa does have her fighter/magic-user thing going on and is wielding that Wand.

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

Wow, way to seem petty, Cerise.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Cerise petty? Never noticed... :ymdevil:
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Mr. Bee

Post by Mr. Bee »

Well something needed to puncture Cerise's ego. I thought her head might expand like a hot air balloon by the end of that. A hot air balloon filled with smug. Now as for who it miiiiight be....probably Tiff singing the praises of Mel but trying not to give away her magical girly secret in the bumbling way that only Tiff can. :))

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Random Wanderer wrote:Wow, way to seem petty, Cerise.
What do you mean, 'seem'? The only inklings of non-petty behaviour I can remember from Darkshade are what appear to be budding sincere feelings for Archer, and the fact that she came to be at Hellrune's side after she lost consciousness when the wand first manifested.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

At least we'll see more of Cerise in this chapter. Yay!
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Razmos

Post by Razmos »

The only fan of Mel's I can think of in Artemis Academy is Tiff.

If Cerise starts probing into why Tiff likes Mel so much, this could get really interesting.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Tiff -- and potentially the Magic Cadets who cheered her after she clobbered Rain.

tartagliana

Post by tartagliana »

Blue voice may indicate boy/girl dichotomy or not. I'm thinking Tiff, Ash, maybe Skye? Who else could it be?

Anyways, I'm guessing this is gonna be a Cerise-centric chapter, but I would like to see more of Mell's magical girl thing. It took so long to get there, I wanna know where it's going
Last edited by tartagliana on Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

DOMINATION MUST BE ABSOLUTE! X(

Also, Arti, write me down as officially shipping Cerise and Callie. They are just soooo cute together, even if Callie is much better than anything Cerise deserves. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)