Ask Chloé stuff

Discuss GGAR here!

Moderators: Antares, Chloé C.

Blissfull Wulf

Re: Ask Chloé stuff

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

Seriously, what is up with that song/video? It's alright, but I didn't see anything in it that would explain why it's so popular.

Though that does sound like a good picture idea.

PLEASE NOTE: Thor can't read this.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Dude: The Macarena. Caramelldansen. The Leek Dance. The Twist. The Charleston. Not the first fad, won't be the last. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Skull025

Post by Skull025 »

Chloe, on the subject of your Richard and Ramona sketches, how did you get the soft orange color? Is it altered in the computer or do you use a special orange pencil?

Chloé C.

Post by Chloé C. »

Nah, I use good ol' photoshop to add the orange/red tones :) So I can sketch with normal pencils all I want!

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Sigh...not a question so much as...

I now feel both :) and :(

I can't order another wonderful picture from Chloe

However, once I get the money, I'll donate to the GGAR fund :D
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Jules

Post by Jules »

Oh so this is like 20 questions?

Aight!

1.Coffe or tea? (Beer is to obvious!)
2. Favourite music genre?
3. Most embarassing moment...
4.Favourite curse word
5.Memory of when you were the most happiest...

Ok ill stop! lol you can answer one of them...what can i say, im just curious of what kind of person you are.

Chloé C.

Post by Chloé C. »

1.Coffe or tea? (Beer is to obvious!)
2. Favourite music genre?
3. Most embarassing moment...
4.Favourite curse word
5.Memory of when you were the most happiest...
1. Tea all the way
2. Psychedelic/classic/gospel/rock/progressive/experimental/jazz/celtic... etc? :p
3. I peed while I was at the supermarket once with my mother. I was so embarassed while I continued shopping with wet pants.
4. Fiddlestick
5. When I lived in the USA at around twelve years old, it was my little perfect paradise. It was hot and sunny, and school was over at 3p.m and I would run to the creek behind our house and catch salamanders and frogs with my best friend and neighbor.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Does Roomie have any brothers or sisters?

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I always figured Roomie had no (mortal) family, but is a spirit of joy and hedonism incarnate. ;)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

In truth, Roomie will turn out to be a Spirit of Nature sent to the world to spread love and joy wherever she goes and when her work is done, she shall return to the Mother knowing she has done her job.

*I have no clue...but man that sounds like a good story to write*
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Shtut

Post by Shtut »

*ugh, whenever I sign up to a new forum I never know what my first comment should be.. oh well!*

Hi Chloe..! :D
I was wonderin'- was LT always scheduled to be a main character? or did it just.. happen?
And also- is it true you sprinkle pixie dust on every strip before posting it?..

Shtut

Post by Shtut »

I just thought of a couple more-
1. Is your tablet really GREEN?
2. Where can I get one???

Chloé C.

Post by Chloé C. »

Does Roomie have any brothers or sisters?
Hmmm, maybbeeeeee ;)
In truth, Roomie will turn out to be a Spirit of Nature sent to the world to spread love and joy wherever she goes and when her work is done, she shall return to the Mother knowing she has done her job.
There you go!
I was wonderin'- was LT always scheduled to be a main character? or did it just.. happen?
And also- is it true you sprinkle pixie dust on every strip before posting it?..
-It kinda just happened. At least, that she's such an important character.
-Yes. Yes, it's true.
1. Is your tablet really GREEN?
2. Where can I get one???
-Under the tablet, yes
-It's the cheapest Bamboo tablet I found in a store. If you type it in Google I'm sure you'll find it very easily! (I think it's called "Fun Bamboo" or something?)

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

LOL...Oh Chloe...

I was being rather silly, but then again, creative types tend to be a bit 'odd', right?

Of course, I'm just sad because I can't order commissions from you any more :(

Taqito

Post by Taqito »

So yeh, I've been following this serie for now some months and enjoyed it alot. Got a person irl whos kinda like roomie but not that eager to throw his clothes away. :) It took me this long to realise that you actually have forum for this stuff. (Derb)

Anyway, to the point. Got some questions.

Are you drawing by hand first to real paper or right away with the drawingboard?

How much actual photoshopping you're doing for those pages outside possible coloring etc? Like editing the lines in ppl face and such?

Is there a rl roomie in your life or did you just made her up?

Also for the actual book, as an european I'm not allowed to fund stuff in the kickstarters(Atleast as far as I know) is there a way to donate money for it any other way and get the bonuses etc?

Incase you've answered these questions somewhere else pardon me, haven't read these forums that much yet. :P