12-05-16 [VC/PMS] Major Denial (Eerie Cuties Crossover)

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 12-05-16 [VC/PMS] Major Denial (Eerie Cuties Crossover)

Post by Azrael »

Way to keep the faith there Tiff. :))
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

So I assume that Stephanie is not an alumnus of Artemis Academy, and may in fact be self-taught. Hmmm. Who knows how much more effective she might be if she received some expert training... Especially if her teacher gave her some meditation lessons to settle down that atrocious temper. >_>;

Azure-Priest

Post by Azure-Priest »

Error of Logic wrote:So I assume that Stephanie is not an alumnus of Artemis Academy, and may in fact be self-taught. Hmmm. Who knows how much more effective she might be if she received some expert training... Especially if her teacher gave her some meditation lessons to settle down that atrocious temper. >_>;
Oh, it's cannon that her "atrocious temper" is in fact already VERY suppressed blood rage. If she really went "all-out" nobody could stop her.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

When was that "cannoned"?
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Dark Komet

Post by Dark Komet »

Tiffany says that Stephanie's climbing is terrible

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Oh please. Sorry to say Tiff, but Stephanie is ten times the hunter you are at the moment. >_>

On an unrelated note seeing Layla and Tiff in the same frame actually made me start reading left to right on instinct. XD
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Dai

Post by Dai »

She forgot to draw Steph's jian just like Ian did :P

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

SilentChaos87 wrote:Oh please. Sorry to say Tiff, but Stephanie is ten times the hunter you are at the moment. >_>

On an unrelated note seeing Layla and Tiff in the same frame actually made me start reading left to right on instinct. XD
pound for pound, she's probably a million times the hunter Tiffany is right now. ^^

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

"I sure hope Stephanie's ok."
*plays guitar hero*
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

They haven't seen each other since they were little kids, right? We don't even know whether they still have each other's phone number and/or mailing address. That, and there's Stephanie whole 'bloodlust towards all monsters'; it's hard to believe they'd keep in touch, so they can't really check up on each other that easily.

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

When they were friends, Stephanie's parents were still alive. She didn't pick up the blood lust until after her parents were brutally murdered by cryptids. If they did meet again, I don't think Stephanie would be able to handle being around her.
Error of Logic wrote:
SilentChaos87 wrote:Oh please. Sorry to say Tiff, but Stephanie is ten times the hunter you are at the moment. >_>

pound for pound, she's probably a million times the hunter Tiffany is right now. ^^
There is also the fact that Stephanie has several kills under her belt. That she managed to actually kill an aspect of a Greater Demon makes her an epic hero. If she actually killed the Greater Demon outright and not merely an aspect of it, then I would have to rank her up there with the great heroes of antiquity.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

How appropriate! A lot of those guys were real jerks, apart from killing things that regularly ate people. ^^

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Error of Logic wrote:They haven't seen each other since they were little kids, right? We don't even know whether they still have each other's phone number and/or mailing address. That, and there's Stephanie whole 'bloodlust towards all monsters'; it's hard to believe they'd keep in touch, so they can't really check up on each other that easily.
I'm just being sarcastic. I presume there's a time jump between frames there.

Frankly, I sometimes worry about people, but I don't instantly ring them up and ask if they're all OK without some more evidence than my accessories are acting up.
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick