12-05-17 [VC] Lorna Thurston

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

SilentChaos87

12-05-17 [VC] Lorna Thurston

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Re: 12-05-17 [VC] Lorna Thurston

Post by Ravenhull »

Adam said there would be a short story before Volume 3... A last hurrah from Shiei before leaving these fair pages?

I do note a European looking background... Is Lori native European, or maybe an ancestor... Or vampiric 'sire'...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ravenhull wrote:Adam said there would be a short story before Volume 3... A last hurrah from Shiei before leaving these fair pages?
Actually, the short story I was mentioning was the 2-part prose story "The Girl Who Would Be Lita." Shiei's working on Amazing Agent Luna, so we don't have any new Vampire Cheerleaders stuff coming from Shiei right now. I wouldn't ever rule it out, though.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

I'm not entirely sure that's Lori... Could it be her sire?

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Tags on the main page say "Lori".
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Well, she's changed.

Robe-like garments and proper dresses really do make her look more like a proper master vampire, don't they?

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Her hair is also a lot shorter considering its usually down around her ankles. She must save money on haircuts, that's for sure.
Tropemaster General

Dark Komet

Post by Dark Komet »

Now that is what i call art

hokova

Post by hokova »

Now that´s a beautiful dress.
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

She looks quite lovely really.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!

Fionn the Otaku

Post by Fionn the Otaku »

Hyper Magi wrote:She looks quite lovely really.
Yes, like a Coral Snake.

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Error of Logic wrote:Well, she's changed.

Robe-like garments and proper dresses really do make her look more like a proper master vampire, don't they?
My guess is that this is how she looked in the past and now how she looks currently. I do think there is definitely more depth to her than what's been shown. I can't say the same for her spawn, though. They're about as deep as a nearly evaporated rain puddle.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

We have already seen that she is the only one with genuine warrior spirit. All the others can do is bicker with each other and sometimes kill their prey. Lori is the only one who has genuinely entered combat and killed a creature with powers to be reckoned with.

Fionn the Otaku

Post by Fionn the Otaku »

MonCappy wrote:
Error of Logic wrote:Well, she's changed.

My guess is that this is how she looked in the past and now how she looks currently. I do think there is definitely more depth to her than what's been shown. I can't say the same for her spawn, though. They're about as deep as a nearly evaporated rain puddle.
Zoe, Suki and the Braceface who died at the begining of Vol 1 definately, Lesley and Heather have a bit more to them (especialy Lesley).

Dai

Post by Dai »

Error of Logic wrote:We have already seen that she is the only one with genuine warrior spirit. All the others can do is bicker with each other and sometimes kill their prey. Lori is the only one who has genuinely entered combat and killed a creature with powers to be reckoned with.
What, that short and one sided "fight scene" near the end of volume two? All she really did was attack and kill out of anger. Her "opponent" didn't fight back ether so how can we even call that combat? Lori may actually have a genuine warrior spirit within her, but that particular scene doesn't prove it.