12-05-04 [PMS] Should We Stick Around

Meet 5 hungry vampires who sure know how to show their school spirit...and the wacky crew of monster hunters out to get them!

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

SilentChaos87

12-05-04 [PMS] Should We Stick Around

Post by SilentChaos87 »

http://www.paranormalmysterysquad.com/s ... ick_around

Screw sticking around! Let's GTFO before Beehive shows up and makes us want to shoot ourselves with her unbelievable stupidity.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Random Wanderer

Re: 12-05-04 [PMS] Should We Stick Around

Post by Random Wanderer »

If I were going to shoot someone due to Marcy's stupidity, it would not be myself. I would be much more likely to target the stupidity at its source.

Dark Komet

Post by Dark Komet »

Now that is some good impalement

But wait they should check if Lita is dead before leaving

blackice935

Post by blackice935 »

Dark Komet wrote:Now that is some good impalement

But wait they should check if Lita is dead before leaving
how does one do that? it's a demon spirit possessing a corpse....doubt she would have a pulse...
also, doesn't O'Keefe know where they live? they're just delaying the inevitable
plus...she'll fine them for the unauthorized removal of a peace bond even if no jury would convict them of slaying a genocidal monster

Fionn the Otaku

Post by Fionn the Otaku »

Dark Komet wrote: But wait they should check if Lita is dead before leaving
Very true.

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Considering she was drained of power, her body was that of a human, and she's made a crater on the ground?

I think she's dead.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Fionn the Otaku

SilentChaos87 wrote:Considering she was drained of power, her body was that of a human, and she's made a crater on the ground?

I think she's dead.
When dealing with "cryptids" as powerful as Lita it better to be safe than sorry (especialy since she started this volume as a disembodied spirit), also her body wasn't human it belonged to a Gorgan.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Fionn the Otaku wrote:also her body wasn't human it belonged to a Gorgan.
The body was Bianca's servant girl.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Okay, so it was the servant girl.... you said that the beginning of Vol 3 will explain how this happened, right?
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Fionn the Otaku

Adam Arnold wrote:
Fionn the Otaku wrote:also her body wasn't human it belonged to a Gorgan.
The body was Bianca's servant girl.
I see, my mistake. It'd still be a good idea to decapitate her to make sure she stays dead.

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

Ravenhull wrote:Okay, so it was the servant girl.... you said that the beginning of Vol 3 will explain how this happened, right?
There will be a 2-part prose story next week.

pectus_umbra

Post by pectus_umbra »

^Cool. Will be nice to get the linking piece to all this and see if my guess was right or not.

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

My money is on Cressida killing her for not doing a better job of protecting Bianca. Or giving Lori the key. Or something.

EDIT: ...I just had a thought. What taxi drive in his right mind would be driving around with a giant monster on the fucking loose? I mean I know a lot of cab drivers aren't completely there but this is just silly.
Tropemaster General

Azure-Priest

Post by Azure-Priest »

SilentChaos87 wrote:My money is on Cressida killing her for not doing a better job of protecting Bianca. Or giving Lori the key. Or something.

EDIT: ...I just had a thought. What taxi drive in his right mind would be driving around with a giant monster on the fucking loose? I mean I know a lot of cab drivers aren't completely there but this is just silly.
Just remember, the PMS crew lives in an "Earth" where people mobbed them with sharpened picket signs for daring to stop murderous monsters by any means necessary, and the law actually favors the monsters.

Dai

Post by Dai »

Azure-Priest wrote:Just remember, the PMS crew lives in an "Earth" where people mobbed them with sharpened picket signs for daring to stop murderous monsters by any means necessary, and the law actually favors the monsters.
I'm sure that won't automatically make those people stupid enough to willingly let any type of rampaging monster kill them directly or indirectly.