Discuss SB here!

Moderators: HollyG, Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

SPLOOSH! MEOW!

Post by Paul »

New Pangur Ban strip!

http://schoolbites.net/d/20120420.html

It definitely has plenty of pressure :))

Holly, I don't think you want to scrap Pangur...you want to scrape him from the ceiling. :)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: SPLOOSH! MEOW!

Post by Don Alexander »

Vaat eez deez mellfungunjing deevizz??
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

That is the worst fake German accent I've ever read.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

homeslice

Post by homeslice »

When it gets right down to it, I just don't think you can beat the classic toothbrush and floss.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Depends on how your teeth are. I can barely fit floss in some places because my teeth are so close together. I was supposed to get braces and a few teeth extracted back when I was... 15-ish, but Mom lost her job, we moved and didn't have insurance. Never really visited the idea again.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

methinks you might want to see if you can dial the pressure down a bit. :p
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Stonefoot

Post by Stonefoot »

Maybe, first, dial it UP a bit and spray that furry lump off the ceiling? :ymdevil: :ymdevil: :ymdevil:
yiraheerai wrote:Depends on how your teeth are. I can barely fit floss in some places because my teeth are so close together. I was supposed to get braces and a few teeth extracted back when I was... 15-ish, but Mom lost her job, we moved and didn't have insurance. Never really visited the idea again.
I have the same problem with floss, and that's after having all 4 wisdom teeth removed and then braces for 4 years. (I said 'removed' not 'pulled' because they hadn't started to grow in yet. I was 13 when a dental surgeon took them out. - On the plus side, when you're 13 and have to live for a week on a diet of MacDonalds chocolate milkshakes? :D :D :D ) But at 68, except for my molars and bicuspids being mostly metal, my teeth are still in great shape. (Knock on wood.)

(Side note: When I was 13, the local MacDonalds sign said "Over 300 million served." No lie!)

Quote removed. The DAMNed
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Yep, you're an Elder alright. :ymdevil:
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

Paul wrote:New Pangur Ban strip!

http://schoolbites.net/d/20120420.html

It definitely has plenty of pressure :))

Holly, I don't think you want to scrap Pangur...you want to scrape him from the ceiling. :)
Thanks Paul - now that we're home i'll fix that-thank you :-*

Stonefoot

Post by Stonefoot »

I still like turning the pressure up and spraying him off the ceiling. :ymdevil:
Of course Pangur :-o probably would disagree, and you have to live with him, so it's your choice (as if it weren't anyway). :|
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

HollyG
Pixie Witch

Post by HollyG »

that WAS the low setting- I use it while in the bath tube - easier that way :D

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

So, it has 3 settings? Low, medium and "who needs a man?" ?
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Bath Tube? Did you move to Tokyo and not tell us? :p

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

I'm not sure if a bath tube sounds exciting or frightening.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

maybe frighteningly exciting?