Giz
Site Admin

23-04-12 It just got wronger

Post by Giz »

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 23-04-12 It just got wronger

Post by Azrael »

:-? Hmmmm...Chloe seems to be approaching Demigodhood. Act fast Mother Love.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Everyone- HIT THE DECK!
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Well...that can't be good for anything.

Interesting that Chloe can feed off just emotion though.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Well fuck. You just KNOW that's the gender bending antics coming to an end.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

Hmm... is she finding a way to turn Kade male without needing to exchange the curse? I can't imagine what else she'd be doing using magic with both Kade and Blair. Well ok, yes, I could imagine something but let's not go there, shall we?

Oh, and Nina sums up this storyline in two sentences.
Last edited by Random Wanderer on Mon Apr 23, 2012 6:37 am, edited 4 times in total.

Big D

Post by Big D »

Is "Wronger" even a word?
And what did EvilChloe just do to the little plastic perv and the Cat-Bunny Girl? The obvious one would be to switch Kade back but I await further developments with interest.
I wibble on about books, Heavy Metal and other stuff Here

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Random Wanderer wrote:Hmm... is she finding a way to turn Kade male without needing to exchange the curse? I can't imagine what else she'd be doing using magic with both Kade and Blair. Well ok, yes, I could imagine something but let's not go there, shall we?
That seems... uncharacteristically non-evil. Plus hardly a crowd-pleaser, especially if she left him in that outfit. Maybe she's making him an incubus...? Or maybe this is an area effect. Or maybe she's undoing the effect of the kiss, and the curse is about to rebound on Ace?

None of those things though, again, sound like crowd-pleasers. You'd think she'd put him in a different outfit if that were her plan...

Although if she is just reversing the curse (ah, Tessie is the Royal Rooters' rally cry...) that may leave Blair permanently holding a power we have already seen quite clearly he cannot be trusted with.

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

She may still be aiming to get Dio. Providing Layla with her pretty-boy back gives the vamp some competition. It may serve to weaken Layla and Dio's relationship.

jbcjazz

Post by jbcjazz »

*tries to sound like beary bear from the christmas critters* but we gots to have gender bending! It's no fun if we gots not gender bending!
Anyway, I am not sure what is going to happen, I thought originally Chloe would change Kade back to male so it would cause a conflict of interest for our Layla. But then I thought why not change Layla into a male and then that takes away her chance with the Euro Vamp. But then this is not just to get her Succubi hands on Euro boy but to also embarass Layla. I am usually better at guessing what happens next but by golly I am stumped :-??

scarfyeatsduck

Post by scarfyeatsduck »

Random Wanderer wrote:She may still be aiming to get Dio. Providing Layla with her pretty-boy back gives the vamp some competition. It may serve to weaken Layla and Dio's relationship.
For that matter, she may attempt to turn Layla into a boy.

To be honest, though, that turn of events would make me very sad. In more than one place.

Hogan

Post by Hogan »

Okay, there's too many roads this storyline can take just from this single strip, and my GPS-Unit started babbling and sending smokesignals just trying to get the correct one, so I think I'll sit this one out and eagery await the next installment!

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Well, it does look as if Kade has returned to male form in the final panel.

Hmm... 'Expose' Kade in front of the whole student body... turn Diodore into a girl in front of the whole student body... and leave them both as undesirable companions in the eyes of Delacroix's supposed peers... Yeah, that might sting her pride a fair bit.

Nell

Post by Nell »

Hold on... "Dog" ears, Ace? You're supposed to be a wereWOLF, y'know. Show some pride. ;)

Grundy Smash

Post by Grundy Smash »

Can't wait for all the football team start tossin theyre lunch when the hot catgirl is Kade :) and im surprise that theire was no catfight Chloe Mom,Brooke and Nina over Ace but i guess now not the time.