Giz
Site Admin

18-04-12 My lovely assistant

Post by Giz »

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 18-04-12 My lovely assistant

Post by Artemisia »

Ah . . .now for the fun. . .want to bet it backfires?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

:-? Kitty in a bunny suit, that's gotta break some law some where. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Try a barghest in a bunny suit. (Cookies to whoever can name that reference!)

So. Is this where we find out how Delacroix really feels about Kade? Does she, in fact, care about him as more than just a status symbol? Incidentally, Delacroix seems to have rather skewed memories of what went down between her and Abbot; she was outclassed, outmatched and outpowered, sad to say...

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

You know me. I'd snark. But...I got nothin' after that last panel.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

brasca

Post by brasca »

Error of Logic wrote:Try a barghest in a bunny suit. (Cookies to whoever can name that reference!)

So. Is this where we find out how Delacroix really feels about Kade? Does she, in fact, care about him as more than just a status symbol? Incidentally, Delacroix seems to have rather skewed memories of what went down between her and Abbot; she was outclassed, outmatched and outpowered, sad to say...
Considering whatever it was that Faith used on her it's not surprising her memories are fuzzy, but she was only outmatched for the first half of the fight. When Faith got cocky and awakened her primal instincts she was nearly unstoppable. If Tiffany hadn't been there Faith would've died.

I'm thinking this is going to be a pyrhic victory for Layla. She'll defeat Chloe, but lose something. It could be Dio if she still has feelings for Kade and it's revealed to everyone.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Hmm... so Kade has had sex...

So now I'm wondering whether that locks in the curse. (It sure didn't for the T-meister, but then again, that one didn't have a Blair...)

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

Remimber it is all good and fun until somebody gets hurt.
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Storm-forge mystique wrote:Hmm... so Kade has had sex...

So now I'm wondering whether that locks in the curse. (It sure didn't for the T-meister, but then again, that one didn't have a Blair...)
I'm not sure if that should be a given or a bit presumptuous. I mean we saw her (him?) making out with a few guys, but nothing more than that.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

We only know she's been snogging boys in public. A boy, anyway, who is on the football team. And jocks gossip like old women.

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

...and now the fun begins!

I must say that I have never had a party at school where we tied up the school tart and rolled her around on a gurney. I guess I should have changed schools.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Just because you have a girl dressed in a bunny suit and tied up doesn't necessarily prove she just had sex.

But it's an awesome start!
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Meh, tying a woman up for sex is a concept that I personally find off-putting, to put it mildly. And putting a pretty woman into an outfit for sexual reasons is one I find counter-intuitive. ;)

The Nick
<3 <3 Most Loved <3 <3

Post by The Nick »

Error of Logic wrote:Meh, tying a woman up for sex is a concept that I personally find off-putting, to put it mildly.
If she's good, she'll do it herself!
"Sometimes [Layla] is a bit discourteous."-David Johnston
"The usual incentive for peace is to not be at war."-Thor
"that's actually one of thor's lines you've got in your signature there, not one of mine." -J (usually more invisible)
"Somebody just stake me now" -TJgalon
"I can masturbate without guilt now." -Panchocheesecake
"More Nick-sarcasm is always appreciated. Hail Beret Cat!" -Don Alexander
"...get that girl's panties off of her as soon as possible, and then see what effect that has on her personality." -kitsune9tails (out of context)
"special flowers" -Thor
"Doggy style." -Milnoc
"Wanted: ...berets on cats..." -The Nick

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

This is just me, of course, but the first thing I'd do if a woman propositioned me by tying herself up or cuffing herself to something, would be to tell her that isn't one of my kinks, and to untie/uncuff her. When I hold someone, I like to be hugged back.