11-01-12 Is Blair the key

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Stonefoot

Re: 11-01-12 Is Blair the key

Post by Stonefoot »

So we've got two paths to funny: If Kade touched Blair while untying him, then the next person he touches (probably more than just hand-to-hand, say kissing) will switch gender along with Kade (maybe the quarterback?) :-o . If he didn't, then we have the "find Blair so Kade can touch him" scenario, also leading to a long series of high-jinks. :ymdevil: :D Or Dave and Giz have come up with yet another way to keep everything confused and everyone in suspense. :-o :))
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

Aquila89

Post by Aquila89 »

And don't forget; how will Chloe affect this?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Through Chaos and Doom of course. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Maybe the doom panties are a sealing item? A magical device that nullifies other magic? Potentially useful to a succubus if she has to face a powerfully magical opponent or needs to pass for human during a physical or somesuch. *shrug*

NekoLLX

Post by NekoLLX »

Fionn the Otaku wrote:
NekoLLX wrote:Remember the Orb was designed to make bimbos, at at it's height even turned the girls Blonde, so if Kade kisses Layra would she turn into a blond boxum bimbo not a boy?
No it wasn't, it turned Nina into a boy and all of the students zapped turned into normal members of the opposet sex until after Blair got it. It only created blond bimbos because Blair made do that.
My apologies I meant after Blair had tainted them which is the state they were in when it went critical. Which is the state that would be passed to those who are cursed and touched by blair, Blair's touch loosens the curse but also updates it to it's latest revision. If Ace had dodged the kiss she would start going bimbo, maybe even blonde.

Kradeiz

Post by Kradeiz »

Why doesn't Blair recognize female Kade? (referring to her as "that cute chick in the bikini"). He called her Kadie-kins right before Twigitt grabbed him and brought him to her lab/office.

Also, as for the whole Kade-being-stupid-for-letting-Blair-go thing, looking at Kade's reaction to seeing Blair trussed up in Twigitt's lab, couyld it be he felt guilty about it and that was why she let him go? It might not be a brilliant move on her part, but it's not wholly stupid either.
Good Lord. I'm shocked that all my years of shooting people in bunny outfits has in no way prepared me for this.
-Nostalgia Critic

Stonefoot

Re: buty

Post by Stonefoot »

HOPSILTSPESTE wrote:(SPAM)
Hey, look, spam from "Location: Albania"! Wow, who'da thunk? :)) :)) :))
And now another! "Obtaining worked well popular publications long" - hard to beat comic relief like that. :ymdevil:
A child of 5 could understand this. Fetch me a child of 5.
If you can get to 50 without growing up, you don't have to.
There are very few personal problems which can't be solved by a suitable application of high explosives.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Kitty Kade, I love you!!! <3 <3 <3
Blair's next stop: Artemis Academy! (I'm crossing my fingers!)

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

I'm thinking Kade will be showing her feminine side from here on out. Mostly because girl-Kade has been making a point of doing stuff boy-Kade would never be able to live down in a million years. It would be impossible for Kade to reassert his position as an alpha male after these stunts. Maybe he wouldn't be branded "faggot" and tossed in the omega pile, but he'd never be an alpha again.
As for all the other boys having gone through something similar:
A) They weren't jumping anything in pants
B) Remember high school? The tear down doesn't have to be heartfelt to be effective, just "truthy" enough to stick.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Thor

Post by Thor »

Geeno wrote:It would be impossible for Kade to reassert his position as an alpha male after these stunts. Maybe he wouldn't be branded "faggot" and tossed in the omega pile, but he'd never be an alpha again.
Yeah! Just like Ace who after the double sex swap has gone from buttmonkey to studmuffin, Kade is sure to go from studmuffin to buttmonkey, because . . . um . . . okay, help me out here. :-\
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

Geeno

Post by Geeno »

Ace didn't do a lot of things to get mocked for. Ace is a far more circumspect person than Kade has been. Ace also hasn't tried to climb the social hierarchy and become an alpha, he's been content to stay wherever he is in the social hierarchy at Charybdis. You can say he's got the build, and the way with (some of) the ladies to be an alpha, but he hasn't done the social/political gaming it takes to become an alpha. That's where Kade will get hurt by this. Kade was an alpha with a pack of hanger-ons; he was always depicted as the center of the group when he appeared in groups. Guys who were below Kade before in the social hierarchy are NOT going to let him just schmooze on by them. They're going to throw whatever dirt they can find to maintain their new position, and keep Kade below them.

Kade would be in a worse position than "the New Guy" IRL.
PIXIE MEL!!!

Procelis

Post by Procelis »

I was thinking Kade let Blaire go on purpose and is lying about it. He seems to be enjoying his time as a female and the recent scene that was stopped prematurely may still be on his mind and clouding his judgement as far as long term consequences go.

SashaWhitefur

Post by SashaWhitefur »

That was my thinking as well, but we will see what we shall see.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

STAND BACK! I'M GOING TO USE MAD SCIENCE!!! :-B

I love the electrodes (or whatever it is) attached to Blair. No one seems to have commented on them... I thought plastic was an insulator. :P
milk experiment wrote:
yiraheerai wrote:Anyone else love Twiggit's mad scientist stare at Brooke?
As someone with a weakness for mad scientists, I like Twigitt's... pretty much everything. :x
Agreed!!! :x :x :x
Thor wrote:It would be interesting if Kade changed Armand into a woman. Or maybe just his hand. :-H
Then Armand would finally know the touch of woman! :-bd And... censored due to PG-13 :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Ophelianime

Post by Ophelianime »

Aquila89 wrote:And don't forget; how will Chloe affect this?
Well here's my vote
I think that either Nina should become a boy, or Chloe should become a boy
because I think Nina would be much better as a spunky boy, rather than an immature annoying girl
and if Chloe became a boy, then she would be an incubus, a really sexy incubus, which I would really like to see
ideally, both would become boys