Site Admin

11-01-12 Is Blair the key

Post by Giz »

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: 11-01-12 Is Blair the key

Post by Artemisia »

Kade...

You were never that bright to begin with, but that is just horribly bad....
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

TJgalon

Post by TJgalon »

Wow, um not good, lol.

Aww, I guess I may be wrong how the curse got transfer.
"Somebody just stake me now"

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

Wait, so did Kade touch him?

ArdentSilver

Post by ArdentSilver »

And thus was Thor vindicated in his theories.

sylentknight

Post by sylentknight »

I guess the spell is beginning to lose some potency. However, now that we know how it works who would be a willing subject to change? I really can't think of anyone who has been questioning their gender lately.
There was the whole "I'm not a lesbian..." thing with Layla at the beginning. Hmmm :-? I think I may see where this is going.
And since when did Nina start to think that Kade's kisses were icky? :-\
I do so relish these times of peril.
- Sheen from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Remember, Nina-in-Layla's-body freaked out when they kissed: A Little Kiss and He acted so icky
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

Kade...

You were never that bright to begin with, but that is just horribly bad....
#-o Kade is heading towards the far end of the brainless bimbo chart.
sylentknight wrote:And since when did Nina start to think that Kade's kisses were icky? :-\
The date at the mall. It made her slap him and run off.

EDIT: Bah. That's what I get for replying to two things at once. Blasted ninjas. :p
Last edited by Random Wanderer on Wed Jan 11, 2012 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kradeiz

Post by Kradeiz »

Yep, Nina's thought Kade's kisses were icky every since Kade frenched her (in Layla's body) three chapters ago. Since then Nina seems to have gotten over her crush on Kade...and redeveloped one on Ace, if how she reacted to Layla kissing Ace is any indication.

Nice to see we finally have an answer for Ace's lady-curse getting passed on. I was beginning to wonder if we would ever find out.
Good Lord. I'm shocked that all my years of shooting people in bunny outfits has in no way prepared me for this.
-Nostalgia Critic

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Anyone else love Twiggit's mad scientist stare at Brooke?
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

milk experiment

Post by milk experiment »

I'm going to attempt to call it now: Layla will be saved from going to Europe when Kade attempts to molest the euro-vamp boy and turns him into a woman.
yiraheerai wrote:Anyone else love Twiggit's mad scientist stare at Brooke?
As someone with a weakness for mad scientists, I like Twigitt's... pretty much everything. :x

brasca

Post by brasca »

sylentknight wrote:I guess the spell is beginning to lose some potency. However, now that we know how it works who would be a willing subject to change? I really can't think of anyone who has been questioning their gender lately.
There was the whole "I'm not a lesbian..." thing with Layla at the beginning. Hmmm :-? I think I may see where this is going.
And since when did Nina start to think that Kade's kisses were icky? :-\
Considering that there is at least two slayers although (one more reluctant than the other) who think it's their duty to stake a known vampire could be thrown off the trail if Layla gets touched. It would be too convenient for Diodore to leave the plot because he's now Dionne, but if somehow Kade came in contact with Layla then that would complicate the engagement as well as provide an interesting new plot line. Interestingly enough Ace and Kade's lives weren't too adversely affected by being girls. It could be different for Layla as a boy. However, with all that being said let's not forget the focus on this chapter seems to be Chloe and her panties of doom so who knows what that might do throw off our predictions and expectations.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

And wait, so from now on, whenever Blair touches the person under the Tiresias curse, it will be transferred to the next person that person touches?

...right... that's not going to be abused...

EDIT: Hang on, I just realized - Kade stroked Ace's chin before they kissed. Twigitt is wrong.

nowlookwhatyoudid

Post by nowlookwhatyoudid »

I wonder if (s)he touched Blair while untying the rope, if so quick go give it to Dio before the panties can muddle things further! Hah.

Hyper Magi

Post by Hyper Magi »

Oh Kade, you adorable idiot.
Sparking now, search within your soul to find the answer!
Push yourself to the edge, give 1000%!