Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Giz
Site Admin

05-12-11 Pesky cats

Post by Giz »

SilentChaos87

Re: 05-12-11 Pesky cats

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Oh boy. This just keeps getting better and better...

Like driving a dump truck through a nitroglycerin plant. God help us all if Faith starts hitting on Layla...I shudder to imagine what forum goes might do.
Last edited by SilentChaos87 on Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Let me see if I can stop laughing long enough to type....
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

And Tiffany should be showing up in 3... 2...

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

I have to give Faith at least a little credit: from her perspective, this actually is a nice thing to do. Of course, she clearly believes that it works for her benefit too, but she's still trying to do something generous for Mel.

Sadly, this won't help her become less self-involved, because as I said, she still believes it's also for her own benefit. If you want to be less self-absorbed, girl, you need to learn to act at least somewhat selflessly. That means doing something good for others purely for its own sake.
God help us all if Faith starts hitting on Layla...
That would be amusing, no matter how it turns out.

sylentknight

Post by sylentknight »

My concern is how Tiff is going to react to this. I can't help but wonder if Faiths "charm" ability will be negated by Layla's "Vampire Charm" ability. It might be amusing to see her thoroughly frustrated if it has absolutely no effect. I expect her to try only for the sake of getting intel on Mel.
However, I just can't see Mel, as much as she may dislike Layla, just letting her walk off with a Slayer. :-??
I do so relish these times of peril.
- Sheen from Jimmy Neutron: Boy Genius

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Hooooh boy!! :D

So looking forward to Faith finding out Layla is a *legasp* vampire!!

By the way, maybe I missed something, nut why is Layla running around in daylight?? :-T

Loving Kade's >^;^< there!!
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Oh, I needed this so much. Thank you, Giz, Dave, Shouri, and TCampbell! :ymhug:

Mel probably doesn't see a problem with Faith and Layla going off together. She hasn't been able to place the coven as the witches they are and I'm pretty sure vampires are taught from a very young age how to evade detection from humans- especially slayers.

What gets me curious is Tiffany. She knows things Faith doesn't. We'll probably be finding out soon if she knows anything at all about Kade and Layla. There's no link established link between Melissa and Layla (yet), but I'm betting it's just a matter of time before things click in Tiffany's head if she's to continue to follow Layla - if she's following her now, anyway.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Random Wanderer

Don Alexander wrote:By the way, maybe I missed something, nut why is Layla running around in daylight?? :-T
She's not. She was waiting for the sun to be less bright, (ie: set) just a little while ago, remember?

Laiska

Post by Laiska »

I'm guessing one of our dear writers is a JJBA fan? :)

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Oh, Kujo - I am disappoint.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Random Wanderer

Kujo has never proven dangerous to anyone besides Blair. He may just be an ordinary dog. You never know...

Turboneger

Post by Turboneger »

Looks like Faith have been taken lessons from Skye.

M_oldie

Post by M_oldie »

Ya know, I just can't figure if Faith's being genuinely nice and helping Mel out, or if she's once more playing a game of "Manipulate the Masses!" (for Evil of all ages) ^^
Bystander - How did you know? It's like your inside my mind!
Nergil Pendleton - Yes! Inside your mind and thrusting relentlessly!

Best line ever... ever

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

sylentknight wrote:My concern is how Tiff is going to react to this. I can't help but wonder if Faiths "charm" ability will be negated by Layla's "Vampire Charm" ability. It might be amusing to see her thoroughly frustrated if it has absolutely no effect. I expect her to try only for the sake of getting intel on Mel.
However, I just can't see Mel, as much as she may dislike Layla, just letting her walk off with a Slayer. :-??
mutual hypnosis?
Yet still, I live...