21-11-11 So manly

Post by Giz »

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: 21-11-11 So manly

Post by Azrael »

Holy Crap! It's Nancy Sinatra. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Oooooo.....this is not going to go well....
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

...Most times, I see "deaf" and "dumb" put together, I get a little bothered. Doesn't bother me this time, but something in my head keeps saying it should.

That said, Mel's in for a not-so-nice surprise :))
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I'm liking the chapter title. :)) :ymdevil: :))
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Okay, Kadie-Kins is looking even better in her girl clothes (even though we can only see a little of her).
Azrael wrote:Holy Crap! It's Nancy Sinatra. :p
:)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :)) :))
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

So manly and yet...so...sooo...sooooooo...um....femme?
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I wonder if this is gonna involve Mel chasing Dio (or the other way around) at some point... :))
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

SilentChaos87

Post by SilentChaos87 »

Popcorn: Check
Candy: Check
Pepsi: Check
Change of Underwear: Check

Okay, I'm ready for a multi-front crossover! BRING IT OOOOOOOOON!
Tropemaster General
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward, Devil May Cry 4: Special Edition.
As a gamer I acknowledge and respect those who play for fun. So long as they acknowledge and respect that I also play to win.

Random Wanderer

Post by Random Wanderer »

#-o Oh Kade. Do you even really realize that you're a girl right now? And what that means?

Gil Hamilton

Post by Gil Hamilton »

I have a feeling this date will play a mean game of pinball. :D

Thor

Wizard did it.

Post by Thor »

You're going to have to explain what "pinball" is to half of the posters here. Then you are going to have to explain the musical reference to half of the other half. /:)
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

I can hear the oncoming train wreck already.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Adamas

Re: Wizard did it.

Post by Adamas »

Thor wrote:You're going to have to explain what "pinball" is to half of the posters here. Then you are going to have to explain the musical reference to half of the other half. /:)

*Headdesk* I'm not THAT culturally illiterate! :p

And poor Mel...her mind it ...how you say...will be blown? :-o
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Re: Wizard did it.

Post by Artemisia »

Thor wrote:You're going to have to explain what "pinball" is to half of the posters here. Then you are going to have to explain the musical reference to half of the other half. /:)
For some reason, all that is going through my head is Pinball Wizard....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOUqRZkR8dE&ob=av3n