Gisele and Dave Podcast interveiw.

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Bear
BANNED

Gisele and Dave Podcast interveiw.

Post by Bear »

For the interested, Giz and Dave did a podcast interveiw for TGT Webcomics on Sunday. Its very rambling as Giz was working while giving it, but for anyone interested, the link for it is here: http://tgt.frumph.net/podcasts/ep16-menagea3/

I've only listened to the first 12 minutes so far, and there doesn't seem to be much proper interveiwing, mostly the 'hosts' gabbing away... but I thought I'd post incase anyone was interested.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Gisele and Dave Zero Podcast interveiw.

Post by Don Alexander »

Bear wrote:For the interested, Giz and Dave did a podcast interveiw for TGT Webcomics on Sunday. Its very rambling as Giz was working while giving it, but for anyone interested, the link for it is here: http://tgt.frumph.net/podcasts/ep16-menagea3/

I've only listened to the first 12 minutes so far, and there doesn't seem to be much proper interveiwing, mostly the 'hosts' gabbing away... but I thought I'd post incase anyone was interested.
Thanks for the link!!!

Let's see when I get to actually listen to this, seeing that I could hardly concentrate on anything else.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Re: Gisele and Dave Zero Podcast interveiw.

Post by Bear »

Seems the actually Ma3 proper interveiw starts around minute 15 mark for anyone who wants to skip a bunch of rambling. :D Then it carries on for pretty much the entire rest of the hour and 9 minutes.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Re: Gisele and Dave Podcast interveiw.

Post by Azrael »

Hey TYVM Bear person. :D And there is nothing wrong with random gab, it can be incredibly revealing and entertaining.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

True.. but the first 15 minutes was pretty much the hosts rambling... and Dave being late :))

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

Link's dead...and can't believe had missed this thread (guess was drawing waay too much to take note)? :((

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Considering this was back in november, its no wonder you missed it :p

oni
BANNED

Post by oni »

I know. WTF was up with that? Blame it all on the drawing phaze was in last year :D

Any re-link available still?

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Nice job, spambot. Posting in the morgue.
The iceman cometh

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

channal1 banned and deleted. Take that. b-(

The DAMNed
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Iceman
Location: I come from the land of the ice and snow, from the midnight sun where the hot springs blow.

Post by Iceman »

Aww... come on, now it looks like I'm calling oni a spambot...
The iceman cometh

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

That's ok, he was a troll anyway. :P
ImageImage