[Critique Corner] Everyone welcome

Are you looking for tips on how to get started as a comic/manga artist? Maybe you're looking for feedback on works you've already created. Then this is the forum for you! (Note: Ported from Gomanga.com)

Moderator: Harukochan

yesterdayshero

Re: [Critique Corner] Everyone welcome

Post by yesterdayshero »

loloolololololololoolololololololololololollololololololololololollolollool I love these!! MOAR NAO!

Anyway for the crit, I'd say your hands are a little too big, and the face look slightly werid sometimes but besides that its awesome, the expressions are tight. gonna follow you on dA....*evil laugh*
ImageImage

redprincess

Post by redprincess »

Dai wrote:I figured that I should probably share what I've been working on lately. I've been drawing webcomics during the past month, I'd like to know if there's anything you guys think I should change or improve on before I work on the next ones:

Strip 01
Strip 02
Strip 03

lol those where enjoyable

Dai

Post by Dai »

yesterdayshero wrote:I love these!! MOAR NAO!
Strip 03: Bonus
yesterdayshero wrote:gonna follow you on dA....*evil laugh*
Oh boy...
yesterdayshero wrote:Anyway for the crit, I'd say your hands are a little too big, and the face look slightly werid sometimes but besides that its awesome, the expressions are tight.
redprincess wrote:lol those where enjoyable
Thanks, guys. I'll keep those in mind while working on the next one.
yesterdayshero wrote:loloolololololololoolololololololololololollololololololololololollolollool
You mean "Trololoolololololololoolololololololololololollololololololololololollolollool"?

yesterdayshero

Post by yesterdayshero »

LOL that girl is awesome, so are they just for strips or are they part of something bigger?
ImageImage

Dai

Post by Dai »

They're just for strips as of now. Those two have bigger roles from a different story I have, but I'll work on that later.

shutupadrian

Post by shutupadrian »

I like it. Kinda want to see the bottom shadow on the nose of that silver haired girl, if I was being nitpicky.