Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

04-09-08 Dropped a fourchette

Post by Giz »

Makkabee

Re: 9-04-08 Dropped a fourchette

Post by Makkabee »

Gary and Zii should know better than to argue with an irresistable fork.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

Zook

Post by Zook »

Uh-Oh looks like Zi may be having some job problems. Looks like taking a day off was a little easier for her than for the others. Sigh, i can relate Zi. Also I wonder what Gari and Zi looked like as they were being led to the park? Zombies? The hypnotized? One last, I wipe away a single tear at the end of Cool cat studio. It ended after years today. Thanks for it Giz. I only first came accross it a couple of weeks ago so I arrived just in time to see it go. Double sigh.

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

After these last two strips, I think we can end the debate about whether Zii digs girls...or at least Didi...
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

vince3

Post by vince3 »

DiDi has:

Epic boobs, Amazon Waitress strength, and now........ hypnotizing booty!

Thrashiko

Post by Thrashiko »

LOL...Magic Panties!!

...um...so is Zii into chicks?

Pneumonica

Post by Pneumonica »

It's ass so hot it can warp SPACE and TIME! There was no space between them and park - it literally just teleported them there because Didi wanted to be there - it even got Didi dressed!

MUAHAHA! 8-) :lol:
Further affiant sayeth not.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Yeah, I think Zii is going to have to fess up here pretty soon. What, did she think her own cute butt was going to save her from paying rent? I'm not a Zii-hater, but I do think the day of her come-uppance is drawing near. Because while cute, she can't quite compete with a gorgeous amazon who emits sweetness, cooks fancy breakfasts, AND pays the rent!

Okay, I just had an awful, AWFUL thought. No one thinks Zii is the sort to try and become Gary's girlfriend just to get her room for free... would she? I think it's below her, that she wouldn't stoop so low, and yet... all I know is that I hope that isn't a route she might consider. Then, I might lose any respect at all for the character.

Also, magic panties! So magic that Zii has even seen Didi naked and they still managed to mesmerize her! Mind you, I might have gone to the park if she'd made the request and then bent over in front of me and showing off her panties, too.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

fuzzybeard2016

Post by fuzzybeard2016 »

Sounds like Zii better quit forking around :mrgreen: . I can easily see Didi being kind of a Gaia-like influence on Gary & Zii; but with a *ahem* tiny bit more sexuality :oops: .

I am curious about something; what kind of a server is Didi?
Rockhound: Why do I do this? Because the money's good, the scenery changes and they let me use explosives, okay?
"Armageddon" (1998/I)
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0120591/

ouphie

Post by ouphie »

I get the feeling DiDi knows exactly what she is doing. It's not like she went from normal to epic in a day. Makes me wonder how much of the little back story we have on her is legit...
"Leaving a fresh Windows install connected to the internet without anti-virus is like walking the Vegas strip with your wang out. You are bound to catch something." -Len Simpson

Jenna

Post by Jenna »

ouphie wrote:I get the feeling DiDi knows exactly what she is doing. It's not like she went from normal to epic in a day. Makes me wonder how much of the little back story we have on her is legit...
Yeah, I think she uses her body to get what she wants and then plays coy.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Now hear this:

Fork falls down, Gary & Zii go BOOM!

That is all. ;)
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

*Insert film annoucers voiceover here* "First there was the power of Epic Boobs... now there is the power of... Epic Booty!"

:lol: Classic blackout take. I loved it! DiDi's ass is so powerful it can make you forget all of your inhibitions about something. I think her dropping the fork may have been innocent though. Panel two seems to show it sliding off the plate, but then again... she's a waitress, she'd know not to hold plates with loose cutlery at an angle wouldn't she? She' may innocently use her body, but its not like she's forcing them to do anything they really don't want to.

As for Zii, its defiantely starting to become clear she's not as well employed as she first made out, and she can't use her epic cuteness to weasel out of it with the Epic Amazon in the contenders corner. I have to say that I'm agreeing wit DnE's aweful thought that Zii may try and weasel into becomming Gary's girlfriend to get away with not paying the rent. We've already seen the effect that even her lady lumps have had on him, so I think if she was to suddenly come out with anything to the effect of jumping Gary in lew of rent he'd go for it.... after a massive mental breakdown and suddenly waking up the next day with a naked Zii in bed smoking next to him... :twisted:

NobodySpecial

Post by NobodySpecial »

I'm wondering if Didi's last name is Geller.
"I've always been mad. I know I've been mad like the most of us have. Sometimes I don't know if I'm mad even if I'm not mad." - Jerry Driscoll

"If love is the answer, you're home."

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

BEHOLD! The Power of Tease! :P :mrgreen:
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.