(SPOILERS) Aoi House In Love! Vol. 1 Discussions

Follow the trials and tribulations of two down-on-their-luck college guys who join an anime club dominated by crazed yaoi fangirls! (Archived forum section.)

Moderator: Adam_Arnold

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

Meow mix master wrote:
Ryokosha wrote:I am a little surprised by the Elle-Mason pairing too happening so quickly. In a way though he kind of hit on her when she was vulnerable so is that why she so quickly went with him?
Who WOULDN'T go with Mason-cwan? :luvu: :shy3:
*raises hand*

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."
--Li Kao (Barry Hughart: Bridge of Birds)

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

AnimeJunkie wrote:Question for Adam: Would you consinder doing a spin-off to Aoi House about Uri House?
An Uri House spin-off/one-shot has come up in the past, but it depends on how I end the Aoi House saga next volume.

Ryokosha
Hidden Lawsuit

Post by Ryokosha »

AnimeJunkie wrote:I just got my copy and read it, loved the Sandy/Maria pairing but not so much the other 2 pairings. The Alex/Morgan match, I feel won't last long she's to high energy for Alex. The Mason/Elle match, I agree that Mason is playing on Elle's depression and taking advantage of her at a low point. I personally believe that Alex and Elle will find there way to one another. But I feel bad for Jessica not pairing off with anyone and for Nina having Sanae(Uri House's yuri fangirl) after her.

Question for Adam: Would you consinder doing a spin-off to Aoi House about Uri House?
Jessica is sort of playing match maker here though, and at least for the moment running interference for Morgan.

Though I like the Morgan/Alex pairing, it would be interesting to see a Elle/Alex pairing actually but am not sure what that would mean for Morgan. If that happens does she deal with it well?
It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison. Michelle Cheung

Adam_Arnold
Squad-Mod

Post by Adam_Arnold »

soran wrote:In the second volume of Aoi House in Love, will we find out who Oniisan really is?
Yes.

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

AnimeJunkie wrote:With a name like oniisan, he better be someones brother!
With a nickname like "AnimeJunkie" you better realize there's more than one meaning to oniisan.

cu
59cobalt
"My surname is Li and my personal name is Kao, and there is a slight flaw in my character."

59cobalt

Post by 59cobalt »

sgt otaku bozu wrote:
59cobalt wrote:
AnimeJunkie wrote:With a name like oniisan, he better be someones brother!
With a nickname like "AnimeJunkie" you better realize there's more than one meaning to oniisan.
just to clear up here...after *struggles with the math* well I'll just say after watching countless fansubs, oniisan can mean 2 things. one is what you are thinking 59cobalt, which is yes "big brother".
Umm... you do realize that I was the one saying oniisan also has other meanings than just "big brother", right?

cu
59cobalt