noahkai

Re: 09-06-11 pectoraux

Post by noahkai »

you are never gonna give her an orgasm huh? :p

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Me thinketh that Adrien may not make it to the door with all of his equipment intact. "Hello, doctor, yes, we need an emergency sex change operation. Turns out that there's a guy here who had his genitals badly crushed when this amazonian woman kicked him in the groin."

Noahkai, I hope she does...preferably from someone like Sandra :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

noahkai

Post by noahkai »

@ artemisia: I'm hoping she gets it from Gary still...but I may be wishful thinking there... :(

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

I think we're all wishfully thinking...who knows where this strip is going.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

noahkai

Post by noahkai »

agreed, as I'm still thinking Gary, Zii and Didi will wind up in a Menage a 3 all together...-sigh- :|

Raamyah
Creator of small worlds

Post by Raamyah »

Yes! Sandra! That'd be better.

Oh, wait - she's possibly in South America.

Poor Didi. I really feel sorry for her right now.
"There are four pillars of existence that support the very foundations of the universe: the speed of light in a vacuum, the Planck constant, Newtonian gravity, and the all-encompassing awesomeness of breasts." - Pauli Polsuo

"No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid." - Anonymous

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Nothing wrong with that. There are a growing number of stable polyamorous couplings out there. Heck, I actually conversed with a guy who had trouble imagining a family that didn't have two mothers and a father.

noahkai

Post by noahkai »

well I wouldn't mind being in one... :ymblushing:

But yeah I hope by the time this webcomic ends the three main characters end up being together...I think they will all suit each other well in a polyamorous realtionship. Well...once they go through their character growth's and what not...

Quote removed. The DAMNed
Last edited by noahkai on Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Milnoc

Post by Milnoc »

ORAL SEX! That's the best path to a woman's complete satisfaction! How difficult is that to understand?

Sheesh!

Thor

Post by Thor »

In the last panel I could almost hear the sad trombone. :D
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Well, Milnoc, for some men, it is a difficult concept to grasp.

noahkai

Post by noahkai »

It's not really...some guys just don't do it, which is stupid.

Quote removed. The DAMNed

Thor

Post by Thor »

Milnoc wrote:ORAL SEX! That's the best path to a woman's complete satisfaction! How difficult is that to understand?
You'll have to ask these two. ;;)
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

And, yes, for some women- it's hard to grasp as well!