Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp

Giz
Site Admin

8-19-08 Skinny dude

Post by Giz »

Makkabee

Re: 8-19-08 Skinny dude

Post by Makkabee »

Interesting that it doesn't occur to Zii to pull her shirt back down -- not that I'm complaining, mind you.
"What Makkabee said." -- Giz

Esca

Post by Esca »

Good stuff, same as well as the past couple strips. Though, panel 1 and 3 appear odd proportionately to me. Maybe I'm crazy?
Last edited by Esca on Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:22 am, edited 2 times in total.

Shadrach

Post by Shadrach »

Either Zii's extremely slow on the uptake, or all three guys entered in a time-lapse of <5 seconds. :mrgreen:

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Kamino Neko has died of laughter.

Giz and Dave will be sent the bill for the funeral.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

dianekikiula

Post by dianekikiula »

I don't get why Gary fell. Unless he doesn't want to go through another round of "Hey, she's in the shower, go peek!" :?

Retiarius

Post by Retiarius »

OK, someone reach down and hit the reset button on Gary; he just crashed.

Boy needs his hard drive defragged.

Ah, screw it, just reformat him and reinstall the OS. Only way to be sure. :twisted:
I think outside the tesseract.

dianekikiula

Post by dianekikiula »

... Did Zii just say that she did it again?? :lol: She's flashed people to prove her gender before this?? :lol:

If you've read the first part of the thread elsewhere that started with a bot and is currently on gaming, shush. Shush!

MegaJar

Post by MegaJar »

dianekikiula wrote:I don't get why Gary fell. Unless he doesn't want to go through another round of "Hey, she's in the shower, go peek!" :?
That, madam, is a time-honored anime tradition: the facefault. :mrgreen:

Also, Zii did that thing AGAIN?! What, does she flash her boobs on a regular basis? And if so, how can I get a room in that apartment?! :twisted:

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I'd love to comment on this strip, but I'm a bit busy - I'm trying to find out the address to this new apartment so I can arrive before Zii pulls down her shirt.
:D

Hmmm, I occurs to me I'll possibly not arrive in time, so I might as well comment. I don't think it's so much that Zii is thinking that she's flashing people again (or maybe she is?) but more likely that she's allowed her impulsive nature to cause her to react in an unexpected way that she perhaps regrets in hindsight.

Also, for the faceplant to have been truly anime inspired, Gary would've needed to had a gushing nosebleed that resulted in his light-headedness and then... bonk!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

vince3

Post by vince3 »

There's something else.......

Gary's friend Junghan...... is about to die........ as soon as Zii lowers her shirt............ and it's gonna hurt. :twisted:

Zacheriah

Post by Zacheriah »

O jeez, the oriental will be hit fairly soon, no matter how squinty his eyes are (no offense to any Asians on this board)

Also, I second the reformatting of Gary. He has had a massive overload that only a fresh OS can fix.

aishabe

Post by aishabe »

Zacheriah wrote:O jeez, the oriental will be hit fairly soon, no matter how squinty his eyes are (no offense to any Asians on this board)

Also, I second the reformatting of Gary. He has had a massive overload that only a fresh OS can fix.

---------------------
ANYWAYS.
Poor Zii.
That's three blows at once.
She should PROBABLY consider putting her shirt down before Mme Deville comes back.
And OMGGGGGGG IS THE DELIVERY GUY WEARING A TOTORO T-SHIRT? Squee.
Lady High Vice Mistress, Mistress of Vices

Zook

Post by Zook »

First of all I laughed and HARD!!
Second she doesn't need to be mortified the view she's offering is wasted on the last two guys to come in.
good comic all around nudity and comedy my fav pair....So to speak.

AniDragon

Post by AniDragon »

Just as I thought, Zii's chest is just the right size. Big enough to play with, but small enough that she can get away without wearing a bra, and that won't hurt her back. They look good with her petite figure, and are just plain cute.

I just completely proved my lesbianism, didn't I?
~AniDragon, aka Riona-chan~