Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Giz
Site Admin

Magick Chicks 08-04-11 exterminate

Post by Giz »

vince3

Re: Magick Chicks 08-04-11 exterminate

Post by vince3 »

and it turns out that the Queen Bee actually did the Coven a favor with their timed attack...

Also, confirmation that this school is a hunters school, and if they knew about the school the Coven came from fully... full-scale war possibly.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

What is the old saying "Revenge is a dish best served cold"? I get a feeling that CH's principle has REALLY got a warped sense of revenge. And it looks like the cliques are a little more cut throat than the average school.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Caswaltz

Post by Caswaltz »

How and why did Artemis Academy even accept the transfer? Did they use a proxy school or something?

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I love the manical glee in Tiffany's eyes in the last panel. :ymdevil:

Had to look up espers. I hadn't heard that phrase before~ I'm learning things!!!
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

@yiraheerai

I've learned a couple of things from these strips. I'm pretty good with my monster lore, but I had never heard of a melusine before. I knew what an esper was, though. Always fun to learn new things, though :D
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

What is an esper? The only ones I am familiar with are the ones in Final Fantasies VI and XII. I will say that the fanatical gleam in Tiffany's eyes in that last panel make this comic.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

An esper is someone with ESP abilities. Pretty much people who have telepathic, telempathic, and telekinetic abilities. Telempaths aren't talked about much- usually lumped in with telephaths. Their people who can project emotions.

Thor

Post by Thor »

So apparently the Combat Corps is made of Daleks.
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Nice little bit of 'what's going on' done there. And teh CH principal did tell them not to say soo... lol
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

Yep,I did call it. lol

It makes me wonder what Blair made CH's principle Do under the influence. =))

She really wants to hurt those three.

Makes me wonder the difference between a Human that dose magic and witch in the EC-MC Universe.

As for how the transfer was approved I think it's exactly as they said. Exchange students both principles might be the only ones to know but the higher ups probably do not want war no matter the propaganda.

Heck in last one it was stated that the Vampire Queen WON and humanity Lost Badly and she created a Dark Age enslaved humanity wear Virgins cried tears of blood or something like that, the EC-MC Universe has never been fully explained it's history this might do that. Could be the Humanity's Slayers have truce and standing Army because of that and no real interest in repeating History.http://www.eeriecuties.com/d/20091111.html

I real world Communist Exchange students with American students did happen in the Cold War to ease tensions. It worked to.

Might be the same thing. Clearly nether School student body knows about the other with the exception of Tiff.

But I got wonder who the CH school will get in exchange if it is a Exchange.

Tiff fearless Slayer who's can only make friends with none human Monsters. =)) =)) =)) =)) =))
Last edited by dragondeathlord on Fri Apr 08, 2011 4:50 am, edited 2 times in total.
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.

Thor

Post by Thor »

You know, all the collectives and corps and cadets really need some sort of distinguishing mark on their uniforms. Hard to know who you are supposed to hate if you can't tell them apart. :AR!
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

dmh3000

Post by dmh3000 »

Wow, those other teachers must be sadists to allow witches to join a monster hunter academy.

dragondeathlord

Post by dragondeathlord »

collectives and corps and cadets they might all be jerks.

And Tiff is not exactly Normal nor sane.

I mean they are basically racists dedicated to destroying None Human races.

I mean the EC school dose not teach the students to hate humans.

Then again maybe nether dose this one might be just how the students are ,could be what this is about, Racial Integration.
Like the first Black kids in a all white Public school.

A standing army one thing Racists are anther and that school students are clearly run on hate.
I decided to put this in my signature to save time explaining. My eyes are not the best and though I often use and depend on speech recognition software that is not 100%. And I do not always use it to type as it is aggravating. So I typing blind folded half the time or squinting. And the Ease of Access magnifier a pain, some times literally to use. So my typing sucks hard boiled Ostridge eggs through a ten foot straw. So to those that got to deal with it my sincere apologies.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

speciesists, not racists. wolves probably do not hate rabbits, but it is quite reasonable for the rabbits to hate wolves.

and look at the gleam in her eyes. you know, tiff might make an amusing sidekick for that masked avenger girl, whoever she is.
Yet still, I live...