Site Admin

06-04-11 pouting in a tree

Post by Giz »

Blissfull Wulf

Re: 06-04-11 pouting in a tree

Post by Blissfull Wulf »

Nina, Run.

=)) =)) =)) =))

What the? The page header says Menage a 3...
Last edited by Blissfull Wulf on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

PLEASE NOTE: Thor can't read this.

Thor

Post by Thor »

PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Um...LOL okay, um...I think I'm speechless. =))

Poor Brooke and Layla...their 'forbidden' love is now all over the school. . .

This is going to break poor Nina's heart.

And yes, Thor, you were mostly right. . .scary, huh?

And, YES, I'm still rooting for one of them (Layla by preference) to actually BE gay or I'll go pout in a tree :p
Last edited by Artemisia on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

I'm wondering if Ace might softball a pass at Layla considering this new "revelation". :))
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

jademushroom

Post by jademushroom »

D: I am having flashbacks. of real life.

what did i do? I think I tried to drown my youngest siblings in the school pool. and then throw myself in to drown myself.
btw trying to drown yourself or obnoxious younger siblings doesn't work so well when you are all on the swim team and your youngest brother's summer job is a life guard.

it was mortifying!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

OH

DEAR

GOD!

X_X
Blissfull Wulf wrote:What the? The page header says Menage a 3...
Well, you know, it's getting there very quickly. :P

So, who's the complaining teacher? I'd say Arman Purvis.

@jademushroom: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug: :ymhug:

Though I bet the rest of the school thought it a legendary moment and still talks about it today. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Thor

Post by Thor »

It's a bit strange that Seth is bug-eyed as well. Is he literate? I mean, he hasn't seemed to care about Layla's "sexual activity" previous to this, other to get out from between Layla and Brooke. Who knew that Seth had been following the drama? ;)
PLEASE NOTE: I have sig display off in my preferences, so please don't assume that I can read yours. Thank you.

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

Blissfull Wulf wrote:Nina, Run.

=)) =)) =)) =))
This is pretty much my reaction. =))

Considering how happy everyone is, it makes me wonder why our duo is looking sort of smug. :-?
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

CaliforniaDave

Post by CaliforniaDave »

Hilarity will now ensue.

Daremo

Post by Daremo »

Normally I'm for gay pride rallies, but...

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

jademushroom wrote:D: I am having flashbacks. of real life.

what did i do? I think I tried to drown my youngest siblings in the school pool. and then throw myself in to drown myself.
btw trying to drown yourself or obnoxious younger siblings doesn't work so well when you are all on the swim team and your youngest brother's summer job is a life guard.

it was mortifying!
This never happened to me. I'm glad that you didn't succeed though since I would have missed out on meeting you :)
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Debatra
Location: Over the Mountains of the Moon, Down the Valley of the Shadow

Post by Debatra »

Those two seem to have done a wonderful job of ruining Layla's reputation. Their efforts gained applause and everything.
Last edited by Debatra on Wed Apr 06, 2011 4:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kaedanis Pyran, tai faernae.

Storm-forge mystique

Post by Storm-forge mystique »

...now how did she rope Twigitt into this?

Love the expression on Cessily's face - I can just see her thinking "supportive, not gloating, supportive, not gloating, suppor- ah, screw it."

Searcher
Skipper of the S.S.Shipper

Post by Searcher »

Don Alexander ... your post ... nothing more to add after that it says it all. #-o Nina!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :ymsigh: X_X
"Vegetarian: an old Iroquois word for Bad Hunter." Stolen from Azrael
“My books are like water, those of the great geniuses are wine. (Fortunately) everybody drinks water.” ~Samuel Langhorne Clemens
Robin Williams, a man who used his natural talents to make people smile, to laugh, to spread joy, to let everyone else feel alive; so no one else ever had to suffer as much as he has.