Zombie Survival Sim: Game Thread

User-created and driven forum games for your entertainment.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

ExplodingJoe
Hair-Triggered

Re: Zombie Survival Sim: Game Thread

Post by ExplodingJoe »

yes... watch. Sure... you should worry about me. Fireman's gear is self contained. If it wasn't, we wouldn't be able to move so effeciently through heat and smoke. Unless the fabric is torn, I'll be alright.

*Kevin fidgets a bit, his mind still not broken from a single thought. he idely checks over the bloods stains on his gear while he's being treated. Suddenly, an idea struck him, and he stands up in the middle of one particular wound being bandaged.*

I need to see the streets around us. Excuse me.

*Kevin makes his way up stairs to check the surrounding streets for current activity levels.*
"If you aren't gonna say exactly how and what you feel, you might as well not say anything at all." ~ Johnny Cash
"Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream." ~ W. C. Fields

Some guy

Post by Some guy »

I'm going to call Jay, see how he's doing.

*walks back upstairs*

I can't believe how many of us are injured... It's probably time to see about finding some more medical supplies, but I don't know what we need...
I know things. It's the only thing I know how to do.

You should fear me. Why do you not fear me?

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Jay awakens with a start soon as the morning sun crosses his eyes. He scans his surroundings, weapon in hand, then relaxes. He stretches and wipes the dew from his skin. After checking security of the door, he takes stock of his surroundings and looks out onto the street. He smiles; he's always liked fog.

With a flip of the switch, his radio crackles to life. "I am still alive." He says "Current position is atop the office building at Houston and St. Peter's. What is the status over there?"
Yet still, I live...

Some guy

Post by Some guy »

Zombies busted in earlier, but we drove them off. Most of us are injured, but we should be fine; We have some excellent doctors. Do you have any water? If you're on a rooftop you'll be wanting some. It's a nice enough day. We should be able to repair the doors temporarily, but we need to raid that hardware store soon. Maybe today we'll manage to rescue you.
I know things. It's the only thing I know how to do.

You should fear me. Why do you not fear me?

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

"It's time to move to a better safehouse then. Tomorrow I'm taking Stacia and scouting that police station. As for today, the fog is giving us an opportunity to move unseen, I suggest we not waste it. How many of you are in good enough shape to move? The home improvement and camping stores would make logical targets considering the circumstances, but if the injuries are serious, it might be better to put it off and head back to the pharmacy. As to myself, I do not plan to spend the day on this roof; if I can make my way down then the fog should provide enough cover to get back. Or I can link up with the supply group. Scouting will be important in the fog."
Yet still, I live...

jasjohnie

Post by jasjohnie »

I think this is the best weapons to use for that game tread,,, you can use this weapons for zombies,,,
i have some collections name of weapons to use.
5 hunting rifles, 54 rounds.
3 shotgun, 11 shells,1 smg, 18 rounds
10 Handguns, 1 SMG, 132 rounds, 5 survival knives, 1 collapsible baton, 1 sword.