Zombie Survival Sim: Discussion

User-created and driven forum games for your entertainment.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Re: Zombie Survival Sim: Discussion

Post by 'J' »

i find it somewhat easier to read now, as photobucket shrunk the image down so much.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCx0N-_5wrQ
Yet still, I live...

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

Post by Tenjen »

say if we lose our sanity, will we become defunct or become a crazy? As in a direct danger to the others?
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

'J'

Post by 'J' »

what have we observed of the zombies thus far, have we seen any of them running, or using tools/weapons of any kind? have any of them gone down after anything other than destruction of the brain or spine? have any of them ever just ignored us, or do they always attack on sight?
Yet still, I live...

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Tenjen wrote:say if we lose our sanity, will we become defunct or become a crazy? As in a direct danger to the others?
It'll vary based on dice rolls and what I think would be most interesting. :ymdevil:
'J' wrote:what have we observed of the zombies thus far, have we seen any of them running,
No
or using tools/weapons of any kind?
Nope
have any of them gone down after anything other than destruction of the brain or spine?
Yup
have any of them ever just ignored us
Never
, or do they always attack on sight?
Always
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

'J'

Post by 'J' »

Lighthawk wrote:
have any of them gone down after anything other than destruction of the brain or spine?
Yup
interesting
Yet still, I live...

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

*Gets out the GM prod* We have some decent plans up that just need a some details filled and approval given. You guys have gotten your RP XP for this day, it'll be given out with the mission completion.
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

'J'

Post by 'J' »

ok ok, stop poking me with that thing.
Yet still, I live...

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Ah, but it's so efficient.

'J'

Post by 'J' »

yeah, but you don't know where it's been.
Yet still, I live...

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Missions look good. I'll give Some Guy a chance to have a say on them and then roll up the results.

Some guy

Post by Some guy »

Have we ever seen a zombie jump? If so, how high?
I know things. It's the only thing I know how to do.

You should fear me. Why do you not fear me?

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Yes, and within human norms.

I'll see about getting your mission results done tonight or tomorrow.

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Results are up. I'll be updating the map to display certain results in a day or so. Also I went and grouped items that use the same fuel/ammo/power on the same lines as each other on the status page, hence the walkie-talkies and GPS sharing a line, as well as the handguns and SMG

'J'

Post by 'J' »

so what can you tell me about this office building i'm holed up in? and what can i see of the surrounding streets?
Yet still, I live...

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Fairly bog standard office set, lots of cubicles. The building is glass walled, so you can see outside easily. The streets are filling up with zombies, all of whom seem pretty riled up at the moment. You managed to lose the zombies that followed you into the building on the stairs, they had trouble climbing them quickly. The stairwell door is blocked off by a couple desks for the moment, however you don't know how many other entrances there may be or if any zombies are lurking on the floor.