05-11-10 sweetest blood

Discuss EC/MC/DC here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Don Alexander, Giz, midgetshrimp, Cassandra

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Re: 05-11-10 sweetest blood

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

TakerFoxx wrote:Anyone else notice that vampires tend to be bisexual? Not complaining by any stretch of the imagination, but I have noticed it.
I've noticed that too. I think they get bored with having standard sex so they decided to go both ways to keep things interesting.
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

theodoric476 wrote: When is the last time you saw a fat vampire? A diet of blood seems to have a slimming effect on them.
There's actually some truth in reality in this. The Masai of Africa live on a diet primarily of cow blood mixed with milk, and are almost universally a very trim, lean built people. They are also widely considered by other Africans as being a very attractive people.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Wait... if vampires stay skinny because they subsist on a diet of blood... Then does that mean that Nina is going to keep getting bigger... in all the wrong places?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

That would first require Nina's existance to make any sort of logical sense. I think she's safe in that regard.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Power_Pachyderms

Post by Power_Pachyderms »

TakerFoxx wrote:Anyone else notice that vampires tend to be bisexual? Not complaining by any stretch of the imagination, but I have noticed it.
Hehe, well, maybe Mme Delacroix takes her blood from a vein source other than the neck. You know, the one running right up the inside of the thigh.......

=p~

::runs to take another cold shower::
"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants; it is the creed of slaves." ~William Pitt
"Democracy, too, is a religion. It is the worship of jackals by jackasses." - H.L. Mencken
Presenting a different vision of Robotech via illustration...

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

@Power_Pach: don't worry, you weren't the only one who thought that... (Once had an idea for a story featuring a vampire that fed there... after making sure his female victims 'blood chemistry' was sufficiently 'spiced'.)
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

I think there were a couple stories like that Raven. I know the old Jim Carrey movie "Once Bitten" Had a vamp that drained from there. B-)
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

MonCappy

Post by MonCappy »

Lighthawk wrote:That would first require Nina's existance to make any sort of logical sense. I think she's safe in that regard.
That is a very good point there. I do wonder how she managed without blood so far, though.

On the topic of her mother, I look forward to finding out more about Madame Delacroix. I suspect that her husband is the envy of a great deal of men.
Early to rise and early to bed makes a man healthy and wealthy but socially dead.
http://moncappys.minitroopers.com

Frutillas

Post by Frutillas »

Huh... Chloe's chest looks kind of small...

But the mom is so gorgeous! <3 Layla looks kind of like her~ (Which makes me wonder where Nina gets her looks from... Unless it's just the purple/pink hair making me think that. XD)

It's kind of nice to see them all able to relax for once, and be kids. What with all the drama they went through... ;)

MuchachoNL
Menace to Society

Post by MuchachoNL »

Monzach wrote:By the way, I'd like to know if Mme Delacroix is francophone or does she, in fact, have a normal Canadian English-speaker's accent? Currently I'm reading her lines with a very soft French accent, nothing as flamboyant as DiDi's, but a little sum'tin' sum'tin'. :-bd
Must.....stop.....nosebleed....
Freudian Slip: When you say one thing, but mean your mother... err... another.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

My guess is she's of Italian descent. Sure, she could be Hispanic or Portuguese descended, but she has a kind of semi-baby face that some Italo-women have. I don't think anyone is more attractive in the webcomic, BTW.

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Okay, Giz, Dave, we Demand that you take time out of your busy schedule to give us a good, detailed family tree of all characters. :ymdevil: :)) :)) b-(
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

theodoric476

Post by theodoric476 »

I am hoping that Mme Delacroix has Jersey Accent personally
Birds of a feather flock together,
And so will pigs and swine;
Rats and mice will have their choice,
And so will I have mine. Nursery Rhyme

I may disagree with you but I am pretty sure you are not a NAZI Jon Steward/ The Daily Show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiGmgqW6ES8 State Rep. Maureen Walsh (WA. 16th district. R)

We have no enemies, only opponents Ronald Reagan

What luck that men do not think. Adolf Hitler

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

As well as bloodlines (ha, ha) I would like relationship lines, ie, pink for friendly, green for unfriendly between the characters. Of course, some will change from time to time. (Just a little fantasizing :=)

Miss Vavavavoom
Location: Oz, living in the Emerald City with the Scarecrow as my sugar daddy

Post by Miss Vavavavoom »

Ravenhull wrote:Okay, Giz, Dave, we Demand that you take time out of your busy schedule to give us a good, detailed family tree of all characters. :ymdevil: :)) :)) b-(
Yes please!
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
Hit me with your sweet love, steal me with a kiss
I'm Miss Sugar Pink
Liquor, liqour lips
I'm gonna be your bubblegum bitch

Resident burlesque queen and sex kitten.
Looking for an artist for my comic! Please message me if you are interested