catmonroe88

Re: 12-05-10 Hunk of a man

Post by catmonroe88 »

Estrogen Brigade Bait is FTW :x :x :x :x :x :x

I don't mind the armies of Ms Fanservice but MANservice? MOAR! :ympray:

Panchocheesecake

Post by Panchocheesecake »

uh.....what if she just spreads her arms wide and grabs on to the edges?
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

Like I said, like a cat when it doesn't wanna go where you want it to go...
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

hokova

Post by hokova »

Then they have a problem. But, like, Nina can just reach out and jump into her own body.
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

hokova

Post by hokova »

Um now I noticed, how come Kade is clean in the last panel? I mean, in the second one he's dripping of milk.
..that was a good one.
,,Nobody is a villain.It's just the point of view!´´

David Johnston

Post by David Johnston »

'J' wrote:yeah, like it's going to be that easy.
No, the plan seems sound. I expect the next issue will be how to deal with the dead body in the closet.

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

David Johnston wrote:I expect the next issue will be how to deal with the dead body in the closet.
Assuming it is actually dead... Tiffany could be kind of a Claire Bennet or a Jack Harkness (and if she is, then more probably the former).
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

I'm kind of surprised no one else has mentioned horned boy and unknown entity male classmate in the first panel.

I was sure this would have sparked the whole incubis/sucubis debate all over again. Though, for some reason I'm thinking horned boy is some sort of devil boy. Rather than an incubis. For one, not buffed, 2, what lady likes the floofy fire oragne hair, 3, see reason 2 as potential indicator for devil type entity. And 4 I'm sure the -bis' don't corner the market in horned skull protrusions.

[edit] Oh, and... who, or what is this Jack Harkness?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Captain Jack Harkness is a character from the BBC series Doctor Who and Torchwood. He's a pansexual (He'll do anything that moves) human from the future that, due to events in the series, is immortal.

RoninAngel

Post by RoninAngel »

WCRI wrote:I'm kind of surprised no one else has mentioned horned boy and unknown entity male classmate in the first panel.

I was sure this would have sparked the whole incubis/sucubis debate all over again. Though, for some reason I'm thinking horned boy is some sort of devil boy. Rather than an incubis. For one, not buffed, 2, what lady likes the floofy fire oragne hair, 3, see reason 2 as potential indicator for devil type entity. And 4 I'm sure the -bis' don't corner the market in horned skull protrusions.

[edit] Oh, and... who, or what is this Jack Harkness?

Perhaps becusase there was really nothing all that remarkable besides the horns? Besides looking like Fred or George Weasley he's not really that fascinating looking. Plus, he's a background character. By the time we learned of Cloe's horns, we knew she would be a prominently featured character. This boy, not so much.
http://www.eeriecuties.com/d/20090706.html
"LIFE is dangerous, Sandi! EMBRACE LIFE!"
Faith Abbot, to Sandi on Magic Chicks.

Adamas

Post by Adamas »

Bear wrote:Captain Jack Harkness is a character from the BBC series Doctor Who and Torchwood. He's a pansexual (He'll do anything that moves) human from the future that, due to events in the series, is immortal.

Thats one way to say it, another is that, no matter what has/will be done to him he simply cannot die, either from age or violence. (One must be specific in terms of Immorality, Lord Bear.)
Aquila89 wrote:It's really nice how a conversation about linguistics overlaps with a debate about strap-ons.
A good friend comforts you and talks you down when you are angry. A best friend skips along side you, carrying a baseball bat, and chanting, ‘Somebody’s gonna get it!"
Chelvo56 wrote:Sorry, but when the sentence "It is wrong to go into a foreign country, take out your weapon and enforce your will there", coming from an US-diplomat, was generallly laughed at, you might want to think why.
And to keep for future reference: Image

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

Adamas wrote:Thats one way to say it, another is that, no matter what has/will be done to him he simply cannot die, either from age or violence. (One must be specific in terms of Immorality, Lord Bear.)
And more specifically yet, he cannot *keep being dead* -- that's where the slight difference lies with Claire Bennet, who can spend time clinically dead and then heal, but could possibly completely die (at least the way season 1 of Heroes shows it).
Albert -- would you like to read EC, MC, and DC at least one week late and in French?

mac2

Post by mac2 »

Adamas wrote:Immorality
An appropriate typo if ever I've seen one. :p
Yes, it is as bad as you think, and they are out to get you

Everything is significant until proven otherwise.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Well technically, he can die eventually... but thats giving away massive spoilers.

albert.aribaud

Post by albert.aribaud »

Bear wrote:Well technically, he can die eventually... but thats giving away massive spoilers.
Never trust a Dr Who scenarist.