Love and the Fictional Character

The storage stacks of forum memories past.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Re: Love and the Fictional Character

Post by Dirty n Evil »

That's all right, Kamino completely reminded me of my completely inappropriate crush on "Raven" from Teen Titans as well. :x It was ages ago, but I remember joking on these boards about writing fanfiction as a means to encourage me to write and asking "but who asides from myself would read fifteen chapters of Raven and Beast Boy hentai fanfiction?" =))
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Dirty n Evil wrote:That's all right, Kamino completely reminded me of my completely inappropriate crush on "Raven" from Teen Titans as well. :x It was ages ago, but I remember joking on these boards about writing fanfiction as a means to encourage me to write and asking "but who asides from myself would read fifteen chapters of Raven and Beast Boy hentai fanfiction?" =))
I would! I would! I totally 'ship Ra/BB. In the comics, too, although I lack the perverse sexual lust for either of their comics versions that I have for cartoon Ra.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

TakerFoxx

Post by TakerFoxx »

River Tam is, and always will be, at the top of my fictional character crush list. :x

Other members:
Yuki Nagato (The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya)
Nana (Elfen Lied)
CC (Code Geass)
Bastila (KOTOR)
Hong Meiling (Touhou)
Molly (The Dresden Files)
(adult) Nia (Gurren Lagaan)
Rei Ayanami (Evangelion)
Luna Lovegood (Harry Potter)
Priya (Dollhouse)
Faith (Buffy/Angel)
Grace (El Goonish Shive)
Emily (Misfile)
Hannelore (Questionable Content)

And probably more that just aren't occurring to me at this moment.
Start running.

Please?

JTHomeslice

Post by JTHomeslice »

I totally agree with Rikku and Luna. I always love the cute, bubbly, upbeat girls. That's also why I love Rise from Persona 4, a game which I have never played but have seen the whole of thanks to my boys at Giant Bomb. I know there are more, I'll think of them later.