Holiday Loot

Down below, where the dead threads go.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Holiday Loot

Post by Don Alexander »

Do want. :|

WantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWantWant @-) @-) @-) @-)

I've been wanting it for years. I've read Calvin & Hobbes since before certain young grasshoppers (and grasshopperesses :x ) were born. :P
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

Hmm. It occurs to me that I should probably start telling my family what I want, so I actually get things that I want. :| They never ask, though, and it feels weird to make a list and send it out.
Anyhow:
- Underwear*, glove/mittens & chocolate from Mom.
- Dragon-decorated keepsake box, shotglass tic-tac-toe, mini-multitool, mini-flashlight, scads of candy, chocolate & baked goods from Bro & Sis-in-law.
- Slippers & plain grey t-shirt from Niece & Nephew, respectively.

Not a bad Giftmas, all told. The fact that I was actually able to spend it with people I love (instead of being at work) more than makes up for any unimpressive material gain. :D

**sigh*
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

Asaryu
Tentacoo Goddess

Post by Asaryu »

I got the gym towel I wanted from my mum, along with a new and better drink bottle for the gym.

My secret Santa gave me a self-painted illithid who looks like a tiny cthulu that I keep on my dresser so that he can look adorably at me as I go into the bathroom.

And from Kate I got pictionary man. Which is awesome fun. :D
Tentacoo-Goddess of the Bubblibaff, Gazer of the Southern Heavens and Mistress of Morals. She/Them. Judging you.

Recca
Hokage Ninja

Post by Recca »

bought myself a home theatre :p

I got a few shirts, some games, and random stuff.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Don Alexander wrote:Second Christmas present is a card from Sarah!! :x :x :x

But since she sent it to workhome and not early enough, I will only get it when I come back early next year. She has strewn out hints that "it is awesome" and that she "wrote a lot". Looking forward to!! :x :ympray: :-*
:-l :-l :-l :-l :-l :-l :-l :-l :-l :-l :-l :-l :-l :-l

When I came here... No Christmas card!!!! =((

Sarah was astonished and quite devastated... :( She then remembered she had not sent it herself, but given it to an uncle to send along with ones to other people. /:) So either they are taking especially long because of the holiday/weekend combinations, or someone is looking to be murderfied. :ymdevil:

But I managed to myke my Christmas present for Sarah, finally, on my last day in trier (New Year's Eve) - a 12 minute long video tour of the house of my parents, including cameos of my grouchy mom. ;)) Sarah loved it!!! :x

Now, one day, I should get around to her Birthday present too... :ymsigh:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

CyanideAngel
Cookie Angel

Post by CyanideAngel »

load of books including the entire collection of edger allan poe's poems and stories.
stuff to make me smell nice
Dexter series one and two on DVD
American McGee's Alice in WonderLand
IPod Dock
Sweet stuff.

:x
Amor vincit omnia Nil illegitimi carborundum Carpe Diem Carpe Noctem
winner of the 2009 cutest forumite contest (females)
Teach's Angel Kitty and assistant giver of hugs