Ask Bear.

Down below, where the dead threads go.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Siskiakirisis

Re: Ask Bear.

Post by Siskiakirisis »

Yes, but when they are high they are like crystal meth addicts. Violent and very very strong.
Cthulu fhtagn! Iä! Iä!

JVDifferent
Venus Dicktrap

Post by JVDifferent »

And when they're not high or sleeping, they are committing violent, violent rape. Nasty fuckers, those koalas.
Resplendent King of Lizards and Darkness
Resident Firestarter, Wielder of the Falcon Punch
SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS
Proudly signature-less since 1986. I mean... Fuck.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

And let's not forget the dropping out of trees and eating people's brains part.

Om nom cerebrum.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

JVDifferent
Venus Dicktrap

Post by JVDifferent »

No, those are dropbears. They're a slightly darker shade of grey. So you can really only tell them apart if they're pretty close to said cerebrum.
Resplendent King of Lizards and Darkness
Resident Firestarter, Wielder of the Falcon Punch
SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS
Proudly signature-less since 1986. I mean... Fuck.

Siskiakirisis

Post by Siskiakirisis »

No those are drop bears.

Edit: Fuck Post-sniped by JV... well played.
Cthulu fhtagn! Iä! Iä!

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

JVDifferent wrote:No, those are dropbears. They're a slightly darker shade of grey. So you can really only tell them apart if they're pretty close to said cerebrum.
By which time it might be too late. =))

*thread rails moving into nowhere quickly*

Therefore:

Oh, great Bear! ^:)^

Which majestic ursine is deemed the most majestic of them all?

Ursus Spelaeus? Ursus Arctos? Ursus Maritimus? Ursus Arctos Horribilis? Ursus Americanus? Or maybe Ailuropoda Melanoleuca?
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Damn... they know about the drop-bears.... :-s . Psst... we didn't order the parachutes already did we?

Ursus Arctos Middendorffi of course you silly sithlord. :p Though shout outs do go to my ancient ancestors of Ursus spelaeus and Arctodus simus.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod

Post by Don Alexander »

Oh, Great Bear!!!

^:)^

Are you in favor of this threadlich?

O:-)
ImageImage

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Yes.. your offering pleases me. :p

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Bear,

What is your feeling about another one of your famous ursine bretheren, Winnie the Pooh? He has books, merchandizing, movies, and even a book written about his inherent wisdow called The Tao of Pooh. Do you view him as infiltrating the culture of us inferior humans, or a beary sell-out?
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Okay for whatever reason the above post lead me in a weird direction:

Celebrity Death Match: Pooh vs. Paddington. FIGHT! Ursine combat at it's best. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Paul
Location: Humble hewn-from-a-small-cliff living quarters deep in Mink Hollow

Post by Paul »

That needs to be a cage match.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Pedobear would make a surprise appearance, a la Marilyn Manson, and rape them both to death.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Winnie The Pooh... any bear that can exploit humans to his own advantage has my vote. However... he's still a heretic who needs smiting for not spreading the true love of bacon! Honey? Pah! Then again i guess someone has to eat it...

Paddington would win... He's from the jungles of darkest peru and traveled the world by being cheeky with a tag on his coat,.. toughest Winnie had to cope with was getting his head out of the honeypot.

Pedobear needs tying up and forced to watch historical documentories... We of the Ursine council do not approve and declare him not a bear!

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

Yogi vs Ruxpin. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.