Ask Bear.

Down below, where the dead threads go.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Bear
BANNED

Re: Ask Bear.

Post by Bear »

Bacon fat and sun cream *nods*

We must realise the truth about chaos... the truth being... there is no period three.

Yes... he should have really used that axe of his. He's giving us bears a bad name by only mauling people who annoy us.

JVDifferent
Venus Dicktrap

Post by JVDifferent »

What are your thoughts concerning the oft-mistaken connection between koalas and real bears?
Resplendent King of Lizards and Darkness
Resident Firestarter, Wielder of the Falcon Punch
SKULLS SKULLS SKULLS
Proudly signature-less since 1986. I mean... Fuck.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Its not my fault we bears are so awesome that the little marsupial critters want to jump on the bandwagon and have themselves upgraded into the glourious ranks of the Ursine Empire.

Seriously though, if people can't tell the differences between a 5 pound marsupial, and a 400 pound Grizzly, they probably don't deserve to be a member of the gene pool.

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Hmmm... I was thinking, this is "Ask Bear". Does this work like a psychic predicition sort of thing, too? Oh, I can have fun with this. :D

Bear, how much longer is Gary (in the Ma3 comic) going to remain the hapless virgin before he finally experiences the joy of being with a woman? ;) Tell me, oh great and psycho... er, I mean, psychic Beary-Mod!
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

See the greatly psychic and predictive PM that has magically appeared in your inbox :ymdevil:

Otherwise.. 8gets out crystal ball* I foresee... *does a few mystical waves over the ball with paws*... Bacon... there, that should answer that ;)

Undisclosed

Post by Undisclosed »

Bear,how do you feel about your mighty cohorts being subjected as the vehicles of war by the great mother Russia?
ImageThis signature is very pointless for you to be looking at.Image

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Thats what we let them think they are doing... :ymdevil: *Hides the UUSB (United Ursine States of Beardom) flags*

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

How did Genghis Bob survive the Great Critter Massacre??? :-\

Can't be much of a frontline warrior if he did.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Its actually because he IS such an awesome one that he survived :P. You think he got to be Genghis by hiding at the back of the horde in the only truely arrow proof helmet? Well okay he did.. but thats beside the point!

Undisclosed

Post by Undisclosed »

Bear,Bear! I have an important question.
-serious look-
Do you like tacos?

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Bacon or regular? /:)

Undisclosed

Post by Undisclosed »

Bear wrote:Bacon or regular? /:)
Either one :) .

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Yes. lol

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Okay, I have one. :D

Bear, how do you feel about an American Football team in Chicago naming itself the Chicago Bears? Are you flattered, because of their attempt to immitate the greatness of a bear, or are you insulted by the hand-egg playing pansies? :))

(You're a good sport, Bear. :-bd )
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

If they were real bears, of course they wouldn't be playing hand-egg. They'd be playing Head-Paw... but we haven't had any noobs slow enough to catch and rip the heads off of for a while.

I suppose I should be flattered at their attempts for the Grand Ursine image... but I will be shipping them off to California so that the California Golden Bears Rugby team of the University of California can educate them in a proper game without the pansy padding. :ymdevil: