Trojan Virus found

Down below, where the dead threads go.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

DragonPowered

Trojan Virus found

Post by DragonPowered »

Hey, just letting you know that on visiting Ma3 today my virus scanner popped up and stopped the site load with this warning:
Warning Trojan Virus Found!
Infected file: http://e.brriso.info/ql/in.php
Virus Type: JS:Obfuscated-AU [Trj]

Apparently one of the advertisers placed an infected banner with a drive-by virus. I couldn't tell you which banner, since the load was aborted.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Re: Trojan Virus found

Post by Don Alexander »

ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

As said, this is the randomly generated adds. I'll pass it on to Giz so that she can hopefully get the keenspot techs to track it down and remove whichever add it is thats infected if they haven't already.

Whats weird is, it only ever seems to be just one person who has something like this happen when it does.

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

Post by farthingale »

Yay for having annoying local adverts popping up!
Dashing Gentlelady of the Elder Cave Harem. Defender of Honour, Ripper of Bodices.
Image Image

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

Well according to the keenspot techs, it's been traced back to one of the third-party adds. 8-|