Shameless pimping. I throw myself on the mercy of MA3!

Down below, where the dead threads go.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Danny Donovan

Shameless pimping. I throw myself on the mercy of MA3!

Post by Danny Donovan »

Recently my artist Gigi and I were selected by DC COMICS' web comic imprint, Zuda Comics for the month of June. It's a huge honor and one we don't take lightly.

We have been given an opportunity to produce our content for one of the largest publishers in the industry, with one tiny caveat. We get only 8 pages to woo the populace and get their votes of confidence. If we get enough votes we can continue our stories and keep our jobs. If not, well, it's "on your bike mate!"

After the first round ranking we are 3rd. Just a stone's throw to that top spot. We are asking for all the support we can muster so if you would be so kind, please check out the comic here:

http://zudacomics.com/node/1254

give us your vote, and if possible a "favorite and a rank" So we can keep moving forward.

I am trying to get ad space on MA3 but unfortunately for first round it was just outside my price range. I am hoping next week and beyond I can belly up to buying a banner here. :)

I appreciate your potential support. :)

Bear
BANNED

Re: Shameless pimping. I throw myself on the mercy of MA3!

Post by Bear »

Well we don't normally allow plugging of other comics on the forums, but... I guess we can let you off since your a struggling web artist trying to catch a break.

Danny Donovan

Post by Danny Donovan »

lol. Thanks! Actually I'm a struggling web writer! Even worse! lol. Everyone loves artists. They have such purty pictures. Writers are the black sheep of the industry. LOL.

farthingale
Gynecratic Romanticist

Post by farthingale »

Based on the picture you posted... Kick-arse! :-bd I shall make my way to the voting station.
Dashing Gentlelady of the Elder Cave Harem. Defender of Honour, Ripper of Bodices.
Image Image

Danny Donovan

Post by Danny Donovan »

Thanks farthingale!

I appreciate the support! I need it! I slipped to 4th place today :(