Shared Anniversary!

Down below, where the dead threads go.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Kupoke

Shared Anniversary!

Post by Kupoke »

My boyfriend and I discovered a few days ago that our first date was on the same day Ma3 started. :D Both of us being huge fans on your strip, we were very happy to have noticed this. :9 And much to our amusement, we toasted to your comic during dinner on our 1-year anniversary on Sunday night. :]

Thank you for making such an enjoyable comic! I hope you continue to do well in the years to come!

(However, with no offense intended, I hope my relationship with my boyfriend lasts longer than your comic does. ;D)

Giz
Site Admin

Re: Shared Anniversary!

Post by Giz »

We started the strip on May 17th 'cause my boyfriend & I, and my parents also share the anniversary date. ;)

Kupoke

Post by Kupoke »

That...that is simply amazing. XD

A belated happy anniversary!

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

So, was the choice a tribute to your bf and parents, or do you just have a sucky memory? <_<

*runs from Giz*
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Kupoke wrote:(However, with no offense intended, I hope my relationship with my boyfriend lasts longer than your comic does. ;D)
My parents are 40 years married and my boyfriend & I have been together over 20 years. We started dating when I was 15. Good luck! :)

Giz
Site Admin

Post by Giz »

Kamino Neko wrote:So, was the choice a tribute to your bf and parents, or do you just have a sucky memory? <_<

*runs from Giz*
Ha-ha! Never saw it like that. Guess it's hard to forget a date that you share with your parents, and also a close cousin who also married on that date.

Kupoke

Post by Kupoke »

Giz wrote:
Kupoke wrote:(However, with no offense intended, I hope my relationship with my boyfriend lasts longer than your comic does. ;D)
My parents are 40 years married and my boyfriend & I have been together over 20 years. We started dating when I was 15. Good luck! :)
Wow! That's quite a feat! Now the boy and I have something to aspire towards. :3

Though to be fair, I'm only 24 and the boyfriend is only 20. Also, in gay-years, we're about to be ancient. :D

Assuming we can get gay-married soon, we'll beat your pants off in no time!

TadBot

Post by TadBot »

A round of huzzahs!