Is Electronic Tigers gone?

Down below, where the dead threads go.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Xselcier

Is Electronic Tigers gone?

Post by Xselcier »

I haven't been able to access it this past week... did HapaJap have to shut it down?

Bear
BANNED

Re: Is Electronic Tigers gone?

Post by Bear »

No idea.... according to the Google search link for the website 'This Account Has Been Suspended. Please contact the billing/support department as soon as possible.'

I'm guessing he forgot to pay his bills, but I'll ask Giz when I see her since she knows Hapajap.

Arantor

Post by Arantor »

I recognise that 'suspended' page and if it's who I think it is, it could well be a problem with the host not getting their act together (although it could just as easily be not paying the bills)

Note also that the domain is failing now too, so DNS has been de-listed too, so I can't even check if I am right.

However if it is who I think it is as the host, they do occasionally suspend particularly busy sites if they trip over their monthly quota, or if the site has anything even remotely iffy that could breach the TOS. Let's just say that they're not the best host in the world, and I actually know someone who used to work for them and took a paycut to move to another job.

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

For no other reason then I wanted to have the last post in all five forum areas. Don't think I 've ever pulled that off before. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Bear
BANNED

Post by Bear »

And you won't :ymdevil: