Erector Vote incentive wallpaper

Down below, where the dead threads go.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Dave Zero1

Erector Vote incentive wallpaper

Post by Dave Zero1 »

From the main page blog
APRIL 18, 2011
Hi! Dave here! And I need you help! The Transformer "ERECTOR" (yeah, you read right) has made it to the final ballot for the Transformer Hall of Fame. You can understand why I would find it hilarious for him to win. ;) So... what do you say we MAKE HIM WIN?! You can VOTE EVERY DAY till Friday, April 22nd. If he wins, Giz will draw an MA3/EC crossover wallpaper, available for free download. Cool, right? So VOTE ERECTOR NOW!... pretty please, with a cherry on top!--Dave
So, should we get Erector voted and the ma3/EC wallpaper become a reality what 2 characters from each strip would you like to see interacting with one another?

Limit it to 1 character from each strip per person (your top choice) otherwise this could get confusing fast!

Results of the vote will be known in early June.

VOTE ERECTOR!

Panchocheesecake

Re: Erector Vote incentive wallpaper

Post by Panchocheesecake »

DiDi and Chloe in bikinis.
In the sexy way!

Here's a webcomic I gave up on. You might like if you're into military and gaming stuff
http://situationalawareness.smackjeeves.com/

I do not like to eat waffles, so here's my youtube channel
http://www.youtube.com/user/KristopherStoltz

Do you have a high level of confusion? I do, so here's my tumblr.
http://panchocheesecake.tumblr.com/

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Pretty difficult to argue with Pancho's choices... but I think it might be amusing to see Blair from EC interacting with Didi from Ma3. =))
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Lokitsu

Post by Lokitsu »

Yuki and Brooke?

(Tentacleeess!!!)

Kamino Neko
Screaming Nekomimi

Post by Kamino Neko »

Zii and Mme Delecroix.
I swear I will, I'll make you smile.

Original fiction by Neko: Heroes of Angel City (now in convenient (and edited) ebook form!). Kuchisake.

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

Ace and Gary. At a costume party. Think about it for a minute.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

Yuki & MIKI FUTAJUCHI

(if i could have a second choice it would be zii & blair
Yet still, I live...

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

oops! looks like I got into a war of words with Shortpacked's David Willis over who is the more suitable candidate! :)) http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.ph ... &p=1806840

Edit--- That's YOUR favorite strip this guy's talking about http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.ph ... &p=1807218
OOO! Dosen't that just burn you up X( Let's teach him a lesson by all voting for Erector and drinking the sweet sweet nectar of his tears of unphantomable anguish! :))

Ravenhull
Not a Weirdo

Post by Ravenhull »

I've got to admit, I hesitated for a moment.... I mean, Shockwave was cool... ;)

As for the crossover, Sandra and Mamma Love doing the Marx Brother's mirror routine. 8-}
"Don't call me a dirty old man.... Cuz I'm not old... I'm of a fine vintage..."
"Get your mind out the gutter... you're crowding me."

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

375,000. . .is that per day or per week or per month?

And what can we do to improve those numbers?

I use to play with Transformers as a kid, but I have to admit, I know almost nothing about them or what has been done with them since. I hit puberty, had crushes on girls and got more femme to try and fit in.

It didn't work, but hey.

All I know is, if this makes the creator of the strip happy, then so be it. We have to keep Giz and Dave happy or they stop doing what we want- which is making great comics.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

My only knowledge of Transformers is from the 80's cartoons and even that is only vague to nonexistent now. :|
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

I just tried to vote for Erector, and I got a message back saying I had already voted today. But I didn't- I did vote yesterday.

Dave Zero1

Post by Dave Zero1 »

Artemisia wrote:375,000. . .is that per day or per week or per month?
That's our Monthly Average, When we put up a new Strip we usually Average 80,000 yniques in 1 day.
And if you want to shore up those numbers Word of mouth is usually the best way.
If you're interested in our stats you can click on the "Advertize here" parts of the Project wonderful Ads on our main page (Keep in mind that PW stats are usually the double of what they actually are so what you're seeing is an inflated number)

@ Blairfan
It probably depends At what time the Hasbro's site clock rolls over, not sure whan that is. Although if it helps if you vote in a different browser it will let you vote again.

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

Dave,

I'll see what I can do :D
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

ExplodingJoe
Hair-Triggered

Post by ExplodingJoe »

I just wanted you to know. Grimlock was my all time favorite, but I betrayed him to help Erector.

I feel dirty.
"If you aren't gonna say exactly how and what you feel, you might as well not say anything at all." ~ Johnny Cash
"Remember, a dead fish can float downstream, but it takes a live one to swim upstream." ~ W. C. Fields