Otomata

Down below, where the dead threads go.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

WCRI

Otomata

Post by WCRI »

Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

WCRI

Re: Otomata

Post by WCRI »

Dang... are they that bad that no one can bring themselves to comment on the horror of such horrendous compositions?
Oh, Tiff. Got a body that don't quit and a brain that won't start. By AbstractVagabond
You know, for a major magical watchamacallit-thingy as powerful as this one, it's remarkably easy to activate. Just point and click. By duneshdw

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

I'm nearly deaf. I can't really comment on anything musical. :-??
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

You'd probably not want to get into a discussion about music with me, I'm incredibly finicky.

And :( on hearing you're almost deaf Yira. My best friend is completely deaf. So...of course SHE sends me videos to listen to for the blog!
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

midgetshrimp
Modly Pirate Jesus

Post by midgetshrimp »

I think it's pretty cool. Maybe a little too busy, but they don't sound bad.
Exuberant High Captain Mod-siah of the Elder Council, Grand Official Bard.
Who needs sex when you have Menage a 3?

MerchManDan
Nerd-At-Large (Mostly Harmless)

Post by MerchManDan »

EarSlap keeps freezing my browser; I guess my Bronze Age computer can't handle these new-fangled websites.
Operator of The Penultimate Darkness Pit: Gift Store of the Cavey Cave of Elderly Elders
Exclusive and Singular Seller of The OmniFork!
Fen wrote:Because sometimes one cult is not enough.
Another helpful emoticon: Image Courtesy of yiraheerai

WCRI

Post by WCRI »

Well, guess you need to trade in that old IBM, and get something a little more modern. I think they have some 2000 Apples for under a hundred for the whole kit-n-kaboodle. Or if you're able to spend slightly more, you might be able to find an early Compaq from around 2003 for just about 250. For some reason 2004 doesn't exist in re-sale. And if you're going to spend 400 bucks on a 2005-2009 PC with monitor and keyboard (may still have the mouse, good luck with speakers) You might as well go the extra 200 and just get a brand new PC with monitor and keyboard. Overstock normally has a good selection of available PCs (watch out for any that says refurbished, 9 times out of 10 those have very bad reviews)

If you can't find what you're looking for on overstock, sometimes tigerdirect will have sales on decent PC, and laptop models.