welcome to 2012! ROLLLLL CALLLLL

Down below, where the dead threads go.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Tenjen
Friskeh Lynx Kitteh
Location: doing his business in his litterbox. WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?!

welcome to 2012! ROLLLLL CALLLLL

Post by Tenjen »

Welcome to 2012! See you guys there, just caught up with Jvd myself!
Affro Shaman of the Forum and Deranged Elder Lynx of the Caves. Perpetuater of warm-hearted irrelevance and lynx kitteh of affectionate inflictions.
ImageImageImage
Artemisia wrote:Wait...are we reenacting Ma3 here with ballistic cats?

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Re: welcome to 2012! ROLLLLL CALLLLL

Post by Radbaron »

Another 5 hours, 10 minutes for me, as of this posting time.
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

1 hour and 5 minutes for me.
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

sanzo

Post by sanzo »

7 hours here

Yuzu: "Ugh... I knew mentioning it around Otakuro would be a bad idea..."

Atsuro: "Otakuro!? What's with that all of a sudden...? What's wrong with being an otaku!?"

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ F*CK THIS TABLE.

Fen
Chaotic Neutral

Post by Fen »

Came back from the fireworks =).
Stalin was a good boy. I was afraid that the fireworks would freak him out(we live right in the centre in a very old house so whenever there are fireworks it feels as if a giant is punching the house), but he was a good boy <3.
One day I'm gonna lose the war.

TheDude
Resident Redhead

Post by TheDude »

10 degree Celsius and light drizzle, major chance of continuing fireworks.

Oops, wrong thread!

Happy New Year!
"Time spent in happy delusion is never wasted." Frazz by Jef Mallet

"We fear change." Garth Algar

yiraheerai
Peach Fuzzball of Doom

Post by yiraheerai »

8 hours and 30 minutes.
A mask, any mask, whether horned like a beast or feathered like an angel is the face of immortality. Meet me in Cognito, baby. In Cognito, we'll have nothing to hide. - Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbins

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Post by Lighthawk »

Still got another 7 1/2 hours left of 2011. Going to be spending 6 of them at work.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

Happy new year! :D

Just watched the fireworks here.
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.

Otaku201
BANNED

Post by Otaku201 »

6 hours remaing. Fucking work, I should have been en route to another state so I could be neck deep in teenage girls at an underwear party for the new year..

Artemisia
Mistress of Oddities

Post by Artemisia »

2012...meet the new year, same as the old year.
"I'm going to do what I do best...lecture her."- Twilight Sparkle (My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic)
"Hello, I'm a lizard woman from the dawn of time, and this is my wife." - Madam Vastra (Doctor Who "The Snowmen")
"There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes." The 4th Doctor Doctor Who "Robot"

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

No, no, this year, we all diiiiieeeee!!! :P

[/Rob]

Happy New Year, everyone!! :ymparty:

Rockets shoud still be flying over where our English buddies dwell, but you Americans still have some hours.
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Dirty n Evil
Deceptively Evil

Post by Dirty n Evil »

Otaku201 wrote:6 hours remaing. Fucking work, I should have been en route to another state so I could be neck deep in teenage girls at an underwear party for the new year..
Y'know, Otaku, a true friend would have shared this information with enough time for them to attend in your place... ;) It's still four hours and five minutes from where I'm at. Me and my pals are having beers and getting ready to make homemade jalapeno poppers from scratch.
Tied 1st Place of "What Would You Do To Win A Ma3 Contest" Contest (Aug '09) / Winner of Cutest Forumite Contest (Male Division) (Sept '09)
Winner of FRANKIES Awards Contest (Feb '10) Winner in Noms & Exemplary Divisions / Winner of 'The Contest For the Next Contest' Contest (Jul '10)
Winner of Wet T-Shirt Guys Division (Jul '10) / Winner of Lonely Hearts Contest (Feb '11)

Otaku201
BANNED

Post by Otaku201 »

It's actually two states away, I would have had to leave much earlier in day. God I wish I had someone like Fen yelling sense into me. Stupid me doing a favor for a coworker. Here is the host, among others I'll be missing out on. Image

Someone call me an idiot so I can feel better.

Radbaron
Forum FlyBoy
Location: North Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada, North America, Erp, Sol System, Saggitarius Arm, Milky Way Galaxy

Post by Radbaron »

You're an idiot.

And Chris... if you didn't invite SK(?) over for New Years......
Red Corsair of Questionable European Nobility.
And I need an avatar. <fixed>
668 , Neighbour of the Beast