Rolledback, rolled forward and merge

Down below, where the dead threads go.

Moderators: Don Alexander, midgetshrimp

Lighthawk
Killer GM

Re: Rolledback, rolled forward and merge

Post by Lighthawk »

We're more the type to poke fun at people than tell them to just shut up.
Holder of the Elder Scepter of Ebilnes, Elected Supreme Ruler
"Who are you? I mean, you're me, but I'm me too. How can there be two 'me's? It's not scientifically possible. You are not scientifically possible!" -Twilight Sparkle, to her future self.
Yira wrote:Whatever, labels are stupid. ...Unless it's a label gun, then we're talking tons of fun. "Mine! Mine! Mine! Mine! ...This is an awesome bar stool, but you can have it."

Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus
Purveyor of Puggles

Post by Sideb(.)(.)bPlatypus »

I came to this forum to get away from leetspeak /:)
Ravenhull wrote:
Adamas wrote:Hmmm For that you would have to be able to quantify "Normal"...So the answer is a resounding NAY!
Of course, lately its been a resounding 'Neigh!' :ymdevil:

niiiiice :))
R.I.P. Don Alexander/Dr. David "Alex" Alexander Kann, 2/15/77-3/10/23 :( I'll never forget you or all the good times we had.

"Look up. The stars are shining for you."

Owner and Manager of McLovecraft's; Zany Genius Inventor of Ichory Delights

<3 PRIDE IN THY PUGGLES! <3

me: I remember biting Teach in the ass...
DA: We remember the REALLY important things.

Became Mrs. SP on 10/16/10 <3 :D

Now with mini Puggles! (as in babies) I have two boys, ages 7 and 4 :)

TellusEidolon
Just an Anomalous Phantasm
Location: Ducklair Tower, Downtown Duckburg, on the 151st floor.

Post by TellusEidolon »

GothPoet wrote:
Lord Styphon wrote:...like a normal person would.
A normal person? Do those even exist?
Normal is defined by the majority, so weird is normal. :-B :D
Lilianna wrote:'twas just a joke concerning the fact that prior to the merge, over 50% of the forum's posts belonged to Dr. Doom over here. And honestly, there's a difference between replying to something I said and answering a question I asked. If I asked a question with a semi-permanent answer (for example, "how do I change my font color?"), if a mod happens to answer it by editing his answer directly into my post, later on down the road when I want the answer again I can just look through my posts. It's something that I feel we, as a community, have grown accustomed to and that you, as a relative outsider, are attacking through passive aggressiveness and by decreeing it to be "stupid".
Honestly both ways are fine. There really isn't a wrong way to do it. ;) :ymhug:
Artificial does not mean obtuse! ~Uno from Paperinik's New Adventures.
It is important to draw wisdom from different places. If you take it from only one place it become rigid and stale. ~Iroh
You can't make an omelette without ruthlessly crushing dozens of eggs beneath your steel boot and then publicly disemboweling the chickens that laid them as a warning to others. ~Tarquin
The skin stretched and tanned, the striped suit sown into the flesh itself, the killer donned a new body, giggling to no one, "Wears Waldo."
This is here for future reference.