2018-06-22 A chance to prove her love

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

rogermart

Re: 2018-06-22 A chance to prove her love

Post by rogermart »

It's really up to Dave, Eisu draws what Dave writes.
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Cortez wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:19 pm
Breaking up Sandra and Pierre was only one part of her plan.
Okay, so she wants to destroy Sandra. But this is as much of her plan as I think we’ve seen.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

RConrad

Post by RConrad »

rogermart wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 9:07 pm
It's really up to Dave, Eisu draws what Dave writes.
Right. My mistake. Just that Eisu has a much bigger presence.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Only cos I post the forums starter and sometimes reply to posts. People should really start crediting Dave for the writing ^o^ A lot of people keep on thinking I'm steering this comic or something, but I'm just the car, Dave's the Bean Bandit of this road.

otaku247

Post by otaku247 »

@Fluffy that's kinda what I meant by the setup's context, and firstly I agree with you, but all those points do seem a little shoehorned into the narrative just so the plot itself can work. Secondly, as you rightly pointed out she's also drunk off her ass, which Pierre should have been able to spot not just from her slurred speech but in the craziness of her antics. This is a side of Sandra that Pierre was probably unaware of or at least didn't appreciate the extent to which it releases her inhibitions. I also agree with you that being drunk doesn't excuse her, it merely offers an explanation. We all know Sandra has issues, and I'm not saying she doesn't deserve what is coming to her, because the drinking is only liberating her underlying bicuriosity and the inherent unfaithfulness to Pierre having such desires brings.

Finally, RConrads point about discussing all this openly is spot on, and is where I think this particular arc is going towards, the exacting details of how that comes to pass yet to be determined. I also expect Pierre to dump or at least distance himself from Sandra, giving Eloise her mini victory and Sandra to get a much deserved reality check. That is unless Cammi gets some kind of guilt now Pierre has turned up and has seen all this (Sandra got drunk because Cammi suggested they all started drinking to get Sandra's 'girlfriend' drunk enough to start talking about what her deal with the necklace was, and suggested Ingrid do something to get Sandra away so they could talk, which ended up being skinny dipping, which Cammi knows isn't exactly abnormal for Sandra in an inebriated state)

otaku247

Post by otaku247 »

Eisu wrote:
Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:35 pm
I'm just the car, Dave's the Bean Bandit of this road.
Love the analogy, Bean's one of my favourite Kenichi Sonoda characters

JoybuzzerX

Post by JoybuzzerX »

Pierre is French. He may just forgive her, if the studies are true that French cheat and forgive.