Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2017-12-12 Au Viol

Post by Eisu »

X3N0-Life-Form

Re: 2017-12-12 Au Viol

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

Not sure how screaming rape might lead to boning, but throwing his cloths out is good way to prevent him from just running away. :-?

I'm not sure what the plan is, but I'm betting this all ends up with a frustrated Eloise coming home from her failed attempt to get at Sandra to find a very satisfied Nadine and a confused & drained out Alex.

Bambikles

Post by Bambikles »

Dave got me surprised here.

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

X3N0-Life-Form wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:45 am
Not sure how screaming rape might lead to boning, but throwing his cloths out is good way to prevent him from just running away. :-?

I'm not sure what the plan is, but I'm betting this all ends up with a frustrated Eloise coming home from her failed attempt to get at Sandra to find a very satisfied Nadine and a confused & drained out Alex.
It will be a nice bookend tbh, considering we're 17-18 strips to the end of the volume.
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

X3N0-Life-Form wrote:

Well, we don't, technically, theoretically, know that Nadine intends to bone Alex. I mean, all she's committed to doing is preventing him from getting away or contacting Sandra, and her preference is for hardbody athletic types...

Don't worry, I'm kidding, I know it's Nadine. Anyway, he's much less likely to contact Sandra if he's balls deep in a distraction. And while throwing his clothes away doesn't lead directly to seducing him, it can kind of make the process easier. ("Look, I'm not interested!" "Oh yes you are.")

Though we have been forgetting that he may supposedly still be suffering from his unfortunate association between naked women and vomit. Eloise got past that, but he thought that might be because her resemblance to "Jean" triggered his gay preferences. It's entirely possible that he's now forgotten about the whole thing because Dave01 has decided that joke is over, or that the confusion created by Nadine will temporarily distract him from worrying about it -- but it's also possible that this will throw a spanner in Nadine's schemes.
rakedan wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:58 pm
It will be a nice bookend tbh, considering we're 17-18 strips to the end of the volume.
Oh yeah...Someone remind me which was the first in this volume?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Jean

Post by Jean »

I wonder if that means someone has to go home naked.

cheshire86

Post by cheshire86 »

I was hoping to hear "SHRIEK!" from Nadine, but I guess she's an "EEEEEEEEK!" girl. :D

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

I suspect she’ll calm down shortly. An obvious tactic for her is to allow Alex to explain, now that his clothes are safely out of the way, say she believes him, get terribly apologetic for her “mistake”, and then offer to make it up to him... while moving up close...
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

And the cruelty continues. :(

OllieOrOlly

Post by OllieOrOlly »

The situation was already a farce, so this seems like a *logical* step to follow.

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

Spidrift wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 1:09 pm
Oh yeah...Someone remind me which was the first in this volume?
Something about Sandra finding herself stranded in that island and then saying "NOT AGAIN!" I believe.
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

This one?

I dunno how that will be echoed, but SotR tends only to echo dialogue — not visuals — from first strip to last in a volume, and having someone find a reason to say “Not Again!” shouldn’t be difficult.
---------
Spidrift

WizzarTheRed

Post by WizzarTheRed »

X3N0-Life-Form wrote:

I don't think Nadine is looking to bone him, just keep him from leaving. Of course, why Alex would want to stay (or hang out at Eloise's place ever again) after this is beyond me.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Remember, she not only has to keep him from leaving, she has to stop him contacting Sandra. While that doesn’t guarantee that she’ll bang him, that’s one way to keep him totally distracted for long enough.

He certainly now has to stay until the lack of clothing issue can be sorted out. As to whether he’ll ever want to come back — well, that depends what means more to him; his dignity, or his libido. Teenage boy, probably previously a virgin; your guess is as good as mine, but I wouldn’t bet the farm on dignity winning.
---------
Spidrift

rogermart

Post by rogermart »

Not only is one way to keep him distracted, it's her specialty... Honestly if she doesn't try to bone him i will be surprised...
That's what i do... i drink and i know things...