2017-11-21 Ready to go all the way

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Spidrift

Re: 2017-11-21 Ready to go all the way

Post by Spidrift »

Note that, while Alex (thinks that he) is having gay sex, he was in effect seduced by a very female avatar. So if and when he eventually finds out who was driving that avatar, he’ll be able to go “Ah! So I’m actually straight after all!” (With a small “phew” added, while reminding himseld that he’s not at all homophobic.) And he’ll then put that definite bicurious bit of himself back in the box and forget about it — unless Christophe does get lucky one day somehow, in which case Alex will just have to live with the fact that life is complicated, but hey, he’s at an age when learning that is a good thing.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

DocMesa

Post by DocMesa »

This reminds me a lot of a criminal case that was in the news last year in the UK:

www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/jul/20 ... d-into-sex

The sole reason she was not convicted for rape was because sexual assault is the maximum a woman can be charged with in the UK.

Qwertz

Post by Qwertz »

Spidrift wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:09 am
Note that, while Alex (thinks that he) is having gay sex, he was in effect seduced by a very female avatar.
Wait, but.... The female avatar is Alex's, though, not Eloise's (both from the second panel and e.g. here).
Mordhaus wrote:The plot, like soup to which the starch of corn hath been added, doth thicken.
EvilSnack wrote:I think that the characters in this comic are as slim as they are because of the exercise they get from jumping to so many conclusions.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Oops, yes. My bad. Walk that back.

(Now, the fact that this was a heterosexual seduction in VR, but the wrong way round... would have given Bill Shakespeare lots to work with.)
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

capicoli

Post by capicoli »

perhaps Alex thinks he has a giant deformed penis and is just being polite and not mention it feeling completely wrong.

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

I'm just chalking this up to comedy comic logic, the same kind of thing that prevented Gary from realizing he wasn't kissing a mouth when he first SGR'd Amber.

Fluffy

Post by Fluffy »

brasca wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 5:22 am
Although it's wrong for Eloise to trick Alex he does seem to have some bi curiosity if he's willing to do this.
Which would be fine, if Eloise was actually a boy. But, seeing as she isn't, she deliberately screwing around with Alex's mentality without a care for how it'll affect him.

It's going to be ugly when he realizes the 'guy' he fell for was a girl this entire time (why is she posing as a boy, anyway?)
Please, don't come to me expecting me to fix your problems.

zenaku

Post by zenaku »

This reminds me of a Ken Aschorp song...

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:14 pm
brasca wrote:
Although it's wrong for Eloise to trick Alex he does seem to have some bi curiosity if he's willing to do this.
It's going to be ugly when he realizes the 'guy' he fell for was a girl this entire time (why is she posing as a boy, anyway?)
Because Nadine got her booked in under a boy's name, I think, and she never came up with a proper way to explain it away because while Alex is an idiot, she's almost as stupid as he is. Or that's my recollection.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

She could still seduce him as “Jean’s cousin Eloise”, if that was the only issue. He’s met her-as-her, after all. And it’d have been technically easier, given that he previously identified as straight. And in fact, she’s implied that she is going to do exactly that.

No, from what she’s said, her idea is to keep him overworked and overloaded, so he can’t find time to help Sandra and can’t think clearly about what’s going on.
---------
Spidrift

sukebe senpai

Post by sukebe senpai »

X3N0-Life-Form wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:46 am
Well, this is still the ma3 universe, so bi-curiosity is more or less the default there. Makes for good shipping fuel.
Zorlond wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:07 pm
If VR ever got this convincing in RL, our species would be doomed to extinction from lack of reproduction. : /
On the contrary, custom-gorgeous VR avatars would make looks less relevant, thereby removing or lessening one obstacle to getting people to fuck each other. I'd worry more about Skynet teaming up with the sexbots to overthrow humankind by taking advantage of its endless sex drive.
You should see how Second Life avatars have progressed.
FIRRIB

Varanus

Post by Varanus »

X3N0-Life-Form wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:58 pm
I'm just chalking this up to comedy comic logic, the same kind of thing that prevented Gary from realizing he wasn't kissing a mouth when he first SGR'd Amber.
At least back then it was still living human flesh he was touching. ;)

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

Fluffy wrote:
Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:14 pm
brasca wrote:
Which would be fine, if Eloise was actually a boy. But, seeing as she isn't, she deliberately screwing around with Alex's mentality without a care for how it'll affect him.

Eloise's petty quest for revenge and Nadine's shenanigans.
http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... der_covers
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Hello, Alex, welcome to GaryWorld!

Where pussy is mistaken for lips, and a big fat sausage for a big fat cock.

Enjoy your warm mayonnaise creampie. :ymsick:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)