2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

User avatar
Eisu
Posts: 903
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:20 am

2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Post by Eisu » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:35 pm


User avatar
Cortez
Posts: 1844
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

Re: 2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Post by Cortez » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:02 pm

Definitely trying to make Cammi jealous.


And i believe this when Aina was introduced to Cammi's Ass.

http://www.sandraontherocks.com/strips- ... to_die_for

User avatar
LegendaryKroc
Posts: 666
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:22 am
Location: In the Hall of the Mountain King

Re: 2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Post by LegendaryKroc » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:16 pm

Damn, she's good. Not that I encourage anyone to run until they feel like they're about to puke outside of maybe marathon training, but it is impressive the lengths she's willing to go to for Sandra.

User avatar
Spidrift
Posts: 11745
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Re: 2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Post by Spidrift » Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:45 pm

Not just running; parkour. Given the bodysuit she’s wearing, I think we can assume that she’s into something athletic.

Now, when do we get the ass-off between Cammi and Senna? There can be only one!
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

JoybuzzerX
Posts: 1136
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:02 am

Re: 2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Post by JoybuzzerX » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:17 am

Cammi now looks to have a look of disappointment :(

User avatar
LegendaryKroc
Posts: 666
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:22 am
Location: In the Hall of the Mountain King

Re: 2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Post by LegendaryKroc » Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:01 am

Even more impressive, but even more dangerous. Nevertheless, my point still stands.

Also, word to the programmers:
The preview image is of Lavali and she's not in this comic, so I'm assuming that's a programming error.

Varanus
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:23 am

Re: 2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Post by Varanus » Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:59 am

So is Pierre just not an issue anymore? I thought he was the whole reason Sandra didn't get with Cammi earlier? And isn't her being with Pierre a motivation of one the convoluted plots against Sandra?

Or did I miss Sandra breaking things off with Pierre?

User avatar
Azrael
Mischief Maker
Posts: 22413
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:48 am
Location: Down below, where the dead men go

Re: 2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Post by Azrael » Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:20 am

Spidrift wrote:
Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:45 pm
Not just running; parkour. Given the bodysuit she’s wearing, I think we can assume that she’s into something athletic.

Catwoman, I'm telling you. :p
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

User avatar
brasca
Posts: 2990
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Re: 2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Post by brasca » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:11 am

Varanus wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:59 am
So is Pierre just not an issue anymore? I thought he was the whole reason Sandra didn't get with Cammi earlier? And isn't her being with Pierre a motivation of one the convoluted plots against Sandra?

Or did I miss Sandra breaking things off with Pierre?
She's probably did something without thinking it through.

User avatar
Spidrift
Posts: 11745
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Re: 2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Post by Spidrift » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:16 am

Azrael wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:20 am
Catwoman, I'm telling you. :p
So she’s part of the global Catwoman franchise? Somehow I’d imagine Catwoman-France is someone who sat around in cafés, sipping absinthe and smoking Gitanes, and shrugging philosophically when the option of committing a jewel theft was mentioned.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination
Posts: 5535
Joined: Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:34 pm
Contact:

Re: 2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Post by 'J' » Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:25 am

brasca wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:11 am
Varanus wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 3:59 am
So is Pierre just not an issue anymore? I thought he was the whole reason Sandra didn't get with Cammi earlier? And isn't her being with Pierre a motivation of one the convoluted plots against Sandra?

Or did I miss Sandra breaking things off with Pierre?
She's probably did something without thinking it through.
I dunno, that doesn't sound like Sandra to me

User avatar
Eisu
Posts: 903
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:20 am

Re: 2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Post by Eisu » Sat Nov 18, 2017 1:54 pm

LegendaryKroc wrote:
Sat Nov 18, 2017 2:01 am
Even more impressive, but even more dangerous. Nevertheless, my point still stands.

Also, word to the programmers:
The preview image is of Lavali and she's not in this comic, so I'm assuming that's a programming error.
Yeah, Kisai told me once that sometimes it takes time for the server to reset and then show the new image instead of the old, or something like that? I dunno, whatever the case is, the actual image is uploaded, I guess we'll just thave to wait and see what happens.

User avatar
LegendaryKroc
Posts: 666
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:22 am
Location: In the Hall of the Mountain King

Re: 2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Post by LegendaryKroc » Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:24 pm

Well, the good news is it's fixed now, so It's all good.

User avatar
Eisu
Posts: 903
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:20 am

Re: 2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Post by Eisu » Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:04 am

Yeah, the reset thing happened. This thing doesn't happen all the time, but when it does, just be sure that we know about it and are just waiting for it to fix itself.

User avatar
LegendaryKroc
Posts: 666
Joined: Sat Jan 10, 2015 4:22 am
Location: In the Hall of the Mountain King

Re: 2017-09-26 Fabulous lesbian lover

Post by LegendaryKroc » Mon Nov 20, 2017 7:02 pm

Glad to hear it. Just that since the formatting nightmare on the forums a few months ago and with Dangerously Chloe! not having changed its preview image since the start of its new chapter, it can be hard to tell sometimes. :-??

Post Reply