2017-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

User avatar
Eisu
Posts: 903
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 8:20 am

2017-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Post by Eisu » Wed Nov 15, 2017 9:50 am


User avatar
Spidrift
Posts: 11736
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Re: 2019-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Post by Spidrift » Wed Nov 15, 2017 10:30 am

There is clearly no soap-operatic event that can occur in Ma3-Paris that can’t inspire someone to initiate a Baldrickian cunning plan.

Also, poor Aaina.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

User avatar
otaku247
Posts: 34
Joined: Tue Feb 10, 2015 3:48 pm

Re: 2019-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Post by otaku247 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:36 am

Don't forget Lavali also, I'll wager she will see Sandra and Aaina together somehow and end up consoling herself while, uh, "reporting" the fact back to Eva

User avatar
Storm-forge mystique
Posts: 2124
Joined: Wed Oct 13, 2010 11:34 pm

Re: 2019-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Post by Storm-forge mystique » Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:14 pm

Sandra. What are you doing? Step away from the lesbian. No. Step away.

User avatar
Cortez
Posts: 1844
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

Re: 2019-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Post by Cortez » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:14 pm

It really does seem like she's trying to make Cammi jealous here.

User avatar
Spidrift
Posts: 11736
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Re: 2019-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Post by Spidrift » Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 pm

I’m sure she is. Which just feels a little bit odd, because while Sandra certainly seemed a little bit taken with Cammi in the past, she didn’t seem possessively passionate about it to me before now.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Linnah
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:54 am

Re: 2019-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Post by Linnah » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:01 pm

Aaina! It's been a while, good to see you again.

That being said, what a curious outfit she seems to be wearing. My guess is that either Sandra's texted her in the middle of some latex-fetish party, or maybe her job involves full body suits like that? Maybe she's a professional diver, or a F1 racer?

forgotten
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:43 am

Re: 2019-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Post by forgotten » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:13 pm

Will she take advantage of sleeping girls again?

User avatar
Cortez
Posts: 1844
Joined: Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:53 am

Re: 2019-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Post by Cortez » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:02 pm

Spidrift wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 3:38 pm
I’m sure she is. Which just feels a little bit odd, because while Sandra certainly seemed a little bit taken with Cammi in the past, she didn’t seem possessively passionate about it to me before now.
I think it's the fact that Cammi is crushing on someone else.

User avatar
Spidrift
Posts: 11736
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Re: 2019-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Post by Spidrift » Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:05 pm

Linnah wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:01 pm
Aaina! It's been a while, good to see you again.

That being said, what a curious outfit she seems to be wearing. My guess is that either Sandra's texted her in the middle of some latex-fetish party, or maybe her job involves full body suits like that? Maybe she's a professional diver, or a F1 racer?
Mmm. Good catch. Odd.
Cortez wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:02 pm
Spidrift wrote: I’m sure she is. Which just feels a little bit odd, because while Sandra certainly seemed a little bit taken with Cammi in the past, she didn’t seem possessively passionate about it to me before now.
I think it's the fact that Cammi is crushing on someone else.
You may well be right — though that wouldn’t reflect terribly well on Sandra.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Abraxas
Posts: 369
Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:39 pm

Re: 2019-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Post by Abraxas » Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:07 am

Storm-forge mystique wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 12:14 pm
Sandra. What are you doing? Step away from the lesbian. No. Step away.
Put the Lesbian down before someone gets a sapphic injury

JoybuzzerX
Posts: 1133
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2011 5:02 am

Re: 2019-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Post by JoybuzzerX » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:23 am

Sandra isn't a lesbian! She's just a Cammi-sexual! :)

User avatar
Azrael
Mischief Maker
Posts: 22409
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:48 am
Location: Down below, where the dead men go

Re: 2019-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Post by Azrael » Thu Nov 16, 2017 4:38 am

Oy vey. #-o


Spidrift wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:05 pm
Linnah wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:01 pm
Aaina! It's been a while, good to see you again.

That being said, what a curious outfit she seems to be wearing. My guess is that either Sandra's texted her in the middle of some latex-fetish party, or maybe her job involves full body suits like that? Maybe she's a professional diver, or a F1 racer?
Mmm. Good catch. Odd.

She got the starring role in the new Catwoman remake?
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

User avatar
brasca
Posts: 2988
Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:04 am

Re: 2019-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Post by brasca » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:04 am

otaku247 wrote:
Wed Nov 15, 2017 11:36 am
Don't forget Lavali also, I'll wager she will see Sandra and Aaina together somehow and end up consoling herself while, uh, "reporting" the fact back to Eva
Why should Lavali care at this point? As far as she knows she's got a girl that makes other 10's green with envy. I could, however, see her try to bring Eva to a double date in an effort to showoff. I'm not sure if Eva would agree since she wants to lure Sandra over to her side and this would be the opportunity to do it, but this might be too soon. She wants to avoid Zoe making a connection.

User avatar
Zippy
Posts: 1063
Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:15 am

Re: 2019-09-22 Sort of hit it off

Post by Zippy » Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:15 am

Uh...2019? I realise that the dates on this comic are fictional, and any resemblance to dates past or present is entirely coincidental, but... ;p

Post Reply