Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2017-08-18 Very fetching

Post by Eisu »

Linnah

Re: 2017-08-18 Very fetching

Post by Linnah »

If Marie continues having the twins as her source of 'confidence', they'll be spending less time fixing her up and more time covering all of those bruises. Still surprised they're not retaliating at all though.

Heh, Imagine if Marie eventually ends up modeling in a fashion show with several outfit changes one after the other! Owch!

LegendaryKroc

Post by LegendaryKroc »

I'm guessing they don't want to get on their boss's bad side. We've seen what she can do when she's being casually cruel; I dare not imagine what she is capable of when she really means business.
Last edited by LegendaryKroc on Sat Oct 07, 2017 3:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Agreed.

Anyhow, if it's "not that kind of shoot", Marie is working it too hard in panel 3. That pose goes over the line from "sexy fashionable" to "deep-dish cheesecake". Fetching though she definitely is.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

TwoWayStar

Post by TwoWayStar »

Maybe that's eventually a part of ehr plan...taking Zoe's little bird and throwing her down into tacky Maxim magazines and stuff when she's too excited to pay attention!! Then she'll be less likely to be considered seriously in the high fashion world!!!! *wildly speculates*

Quote removed. The DAMNed

brasca

Post by brasca »

Linnah wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:54 am
If Marie continues having the twins as her source of 'confidence', they'll be spending less time fixing her up and more time covering all of those bruises. Still surprised they're not retaliating at all though.

Heh, Imagine if Marie eventually ends up modeling in a fashion show with several outfit changes one after the other! Owch!
It could be that Eva won't let them retaliate considering she can make or break their careers, but I don't think that's enough incentive to stay quiet if Cammi gets a hold of them or worse yet Zoe. Just one glare will get them to talk.

tityanya

Post by tityanya »

I wish I could be thrown like that by a guy as hot as Lukas

But I'm 5'7'', around 200 pounds (a mix of muscle/fat), and haven't been thrown around like that since I was like, 5

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

TwoWayStar wrote:
Sat Oct 07, 2017 5:05 pm
Maybe that's eventually a part of ehr plan...taking Zoe's little bird and throwing her down into tacky Maxim magazines and stuff when she's too excited to pay attention!! Then she'll be less likely to be considered seriously in the high fashion world!!!!
That'd be a rather poor plan; it'd leave Zoé very annoyed, but not seriously personally disadvantaged and fully able to get her revenge.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

tityanya wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:13 am
I wish I could be thrown like that by a guy as hot as Lukas

But I'm 5'7'', around 200 pounds (a mix of muscle/fat), and haven't been thrown around like that since I was like, 5
sounds like you should look into some judo lessons
Yet still, I live...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, look, she did get around to the skimpy bikini!

Also, wowzerz, panel is is... haaaawt. If I may say that. *fans self*
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)