Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

2017-06-06 Probably just CONFUSED

Post by Eisu »

edisnooM

Re: 2017-06-06 Probably just CONFUSED

Post by edisnooM »

Again, poor, poor, Marie. :(

This is honestly really making me root for her more. I'm still hoping that she will be driven to investigate further and figure out what Eloise is up to.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

Alex didn't need much convincing, did he? :|

enigmaxtreme

Post by enigmaxtreme »

This is what happens when you refuse to be upfront about your feelings and wait for the other person to "get the hint" :/

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, Marie was entitled to think that if Alex didn't get those hints she did try, he was probably beyond hope. But yes, poor Marie. And poor male and lesbian readers, given how close she came to that idea.

Now, how long can Eloise tease things out before she's obliged to help Alex discover the truth about his inclinations? Also, what are the chances that Marie will now spill the beans about her troubles to Christophe, leading him to think about testing his own inclinations in that direction?
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

WizzarTheRed

Post by WizzarTheRed »

Welp...

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

Spidrift wrote:Well, Marie was entitled to think that if Alex didn't get those hints she did try, he was probably beyond hope. But yes, poor Marie. And poor male and lesbian readers, given how close she came to that idea.

Now, how long can Eloise tease things out before she's obliged to help Alex discover the truth about his inclinations? Also, what are the chances that Marie will now spill the beans about her troubles to Christophe, leading him to think about testing his own inclinations in that direction?
What you mean is how long before Eloise generally incompetence basically foils her whole faking to be guy thing

____

You have made Marie cry... for that may you rot in hell

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

Lonely, I'm Ms. Lonely
I have nobody for my own
I'm so lonely, I'm Ms. Lonely
Wish I had someone to call on the phone...
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Abraxas wrote:What you mean is how long before Eloise generally incompetence basically foils her whole faking to be guy thing
Never bank on someone else's incompetence. It's as chancy as banking on someone's competence.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Spidrift wrote:Also, what are the chances that Marie will now spill the beans about her troubles to Christophe, leading him to think about testing his own inclinations in that direction?
You know I was actually wondering about that. While he is attracted to Alex he, like Marie, seems a close enough friend to realize that something is rotten in the state of Denmark (whoops, wrong play). And if he discovers that Jean is the "guy" that Alex is involved with, I wonder if he would be clever enough to connect the dots to Jean's "sister" trying to find a guy who was into videogames.

At the very least if Marie goes to him in tears, he may just be a good enough friend to try and help her instead of himself.

'J'
A Figment of your Imagination

Post by 'J' »

that boy is going to grow up with so many relationship issues.
Yet still, I live...

X3N0-Life-Form

Post by X3N0-Life-Form »

So, he's gonna be a standard ma3-verse adult then ? ^^

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Pretty much. And, hey, memories of ending up in bed or snuggling with a least three models. Swings and roundabouts. My teenage self would've killed to have Alex's problems.
---------
Spidrift

BlairFan
Yap Yap Sycophant

Post by BlairFan »

Oh, sod it! Now Marie won't do a striptease. (Or will she?)
;)

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Well, looks like Alex at least had his head together enough to meat up again with "Jean". Though he is fully going with the "I'm gay!" thing...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)