2017-05-12 Look like a boy

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Spidrift

Re: 2017-05-12 Look like a boy

Post by Spidrift »

I think she's just taking it as an opportunity to get topless at Alex, and therefore to throw the big brass lever on his adolescent sexuality, ASAP.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Osaru Sensei
Location: Sweden, Europe, Earth, Sol System, Orion Arm, Milky Way Galaxy, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster

Post by Osaru Sensei »

hubba hubba hubba
Spidrift wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2016 5:16 pm
She is indeed a wonderful artist who could doubtless turn her hand to anything, but from what I've seen, I don't get the feeling that she's very interested in depicting some of those bits in all their wrinkly Lovecraftian glory.
Wanna chat with me in realtime? Click my webpage button. In case I happen to be online, anyways...
He who sees his own doom can better avoid its path. He who sees the doom of others can deliver it. –– Eldrad Ulthran, Farseer of Ulthwé
The very moment I understood Callie was my fav character.
High Priestess in the Church of Brasca

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

The internal monologue of either is up in the air right now, imo.

Does Eloise have a plan in mind? Sure, we saw a script.
Is Eloise playing by the script or improvising? Well, she got flustered and made out with Alex while in VR, so it's not a stretch that she's acting on emotion, though it is convenient.

Alex is a butt monkey. I wouldn't buy it that someone is a highly attractive exact duplicate cousin. I'd jump to the twin conclusion too, but wonder why she's not screaming.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

JTheCreator wrote:Alex is a butt monkey. I wouldn't buy it that someone is a highly attractive exact duplicate cousin. I'd jump to the twin conclusion too, but wonder why she's not screaming.
This (the highlighted portion), though I'd still be skeptical about the twin part untiI actually saw them "together".

thesteve

Post by thesteve »

My point is: if someone walked in dressed like Eloise and saw a complete stranger on their couch, I doubt they'd plop down and start taking it off for them. You'd expect them to be shocked and embarrassed that a complete stranger just saw them half-naked. Yet Alex doesn't find that odd, 'cuz he's gone brain dead from a kiss and a bit of skin.

That's why I said Ace handled himself better.
The whole female shocked/embarrassed by semi-nudity thing is a stereotype, and grossly exaggerated. I've met plenty of women for the first time who have "presence of mind" - they know what they're wearing and not embarrassed by it at all. Nudity taboo is getting rarer these days, and has always been far less common in Europe (where this is set). That being said, Eloise is much more forward than most women.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

thesteve wrote:The whole female shocked/embarrassed by semi-nudity thing is a stereotype, and grossly exaggerated.
It's a common and natural reaction.

Most women aren't gonna be all: 'Hey there, stranger. Wanna see more?' and start taking it off for someone they've never seen before.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

JTheCreator wrote: Is Eloise playing by the script or improvising? Well, she got flustered and made out with Alex while in VR, so it's not a stretch that she's acting on emotion, though it is convenient.
I just wanna say, when I draw someone flustered, they would usually have blush lines on their face.

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

I see Gary is the Sith Lord, and Alex is his apprentice...
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)