2017-05-09 Og Bog Buh

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Eisu

Re: 2017-05-09 Og Bog Buh

Post by Eisu »

hightechartist wrote:
Hey Eisu, did you by any chance use a photo reference for that lingerie top she's wearing?
No I did not, that was totally made up by me and I do not know if people actually wear that kind of lingerie or not, ha ha ha ha.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

TJgalon wrote:her plan is so simple, step 1, find out who helping sandra with gaming. step 2.... step 3" profit.
To be fair, part of it is, umm, pumping Alex for information, and until she's got that information, she doesn't know what might be possible or desirable -- so the plan has to be flexible.

But basically, she wants an informant and possibly a saboteur inside Sandra's camp. So she's going to soften Alex's poor little teenage male brain until she can mould him into her tool. Or maybe one can rearrange some of the words in that last sentence.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

bejammin2000

Post by bejammin2000 »

Man, it's really gonna burn Eloise when she finds out that Sandra is a nerdy girl that knows her things because she's a nerdy girl that knows her stuff.

It's gonna be PERFECT!

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Except that, well, Sandra does employ Alex as her consultant, because she needs his knowledge.
---------
Spidrift
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Yeah, it seems like while she is "nerdy" most of her knowledge seemed to be somewhat dated and mostly from her childhood, for instance she didn't know what a Nintendo Wii was if I recall correctly.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

She doesn't fit my definition of "nerdy". She used to be a video games fan in her teens, which I guess rates as borderline geeky, but she'd left even that behind. She's employing Alex so she can avoid feeling like a total hypocrite when her fans call her some kind of ubergeek.
---------
Spidrift

brasca

Post by brasca »

JoybuzzerX wrote:
Lokitsu wrote:I honestly haven't figured out what the point of Eloise's "cunning plan" is exactly.
Eloise probably hasn't figured it out yet either. :p
Well her walking in on Alex dressed as she is wasn't improvised since she's pretending to be Jean's sister or some other relation. I would question Alex's intelligence for failing to see the similarities, but right now his brain isn't getting a lot of blood flowing that way.

Abraxas

Post by Abraxas »

So... how long till Eloise blows that she's Jean, also... Eloise is not small chested, how she keep her breasts from pooping out as Jean is frankly a miracle.

Lets assume Eloise gets to humping Alex 'meaning as far as being Gary Alex has basically broken his record'

If you want comedy and to continue the whole Sandra is the bane of Eloise's existence, Alex yells Sandra

If you want drama he sees Marie

Metathiax

Post by Metathiax »

Lokitsu wrote:I honestly haven't figured out what the point of Eloise's "cunning plan" is exactly.
Currently, she has an itch that needs scratching. After that, make it so Alex helps her nerd cred improve instead of helping Sandra.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Well, stop Alex from helping Sandra and/or turn him into a spy in Sandra's camp. Eloise doesn't seem to go for constructive plans like "make me better"; she prefers tearing down her enemies.
---------
Spidrift

Brux

Post by Brux »

Spidrift wrote:So she's going to soften Alex's poor little teenage male brain until she can mould him into her tool. Or maybe one can rearrange some of the words in that last sentence.
You mean she's going to soften Alex's poor little teenage male tool until she can mould him into her brain? Sometimes I feel she really could use one.
*slithers off to lurk some more*

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

---------
Spidrift