2017-05-05 Help me with the lasagna

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Spidrift

Re: 2017-05-05 Help me with the lasagna

Post by Spidrift »

Pardon?

Okay, to be precise, "Nadia" is supposed to be "Jean's" sister -- or at least one of Jean's sisters. But there's nothing to stop Eloise pretending to be another sister, who happens to look a lot more like "Jean" than "Nadia" does.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

But the question Alex might ask, why is this second sister not attending our school?

Azrael
Mischief Maker

Post by Azrael »

She attends an exclusive all girls prep academy? Or perhaps some form of remedial reform school? Depending on which way they want to spin the story.
Grand Low Maker of Mischief, Claw of Chaos, Fang of Anarchy

politics: n. pl. from the Grk polis, meaning many, and the OE ticia, meaning blood sucking insects.

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Or she could just admit to being Eloise's real age. Rules out the word "twin", of course, but whatevs; there are plenty of options.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

Spidrift wrote:Pardon?

Okay, to be precise, "Nadia" is supposed to be "Jean's" sister -- or at least one of Jean's sisters. But there's nothing to stop Eloise pretending to be another sister, who happens to look a lot more like "Jean" than "Nadia" does.
Darn, forget about Nadia. That's why I thought Nadine is ignorant mother because she asks whether Jean comes with his sister while Eloise is there and forgetting Nadia is also her sister. Sorry.
An idiot on internet with memory problem.