2017-04-25 Stats are so well balanced

Discuss SOTR here!

Moderators: Dave Zero1, Giz, Eisu

Spidrift

Re: 2017-04-25 Stats are so well balanced

Post by Spidrift »

True, but he doesn't know that, and in fact he thinks that she's not oriented for his ... orientation.

Waking up with Sandra left him scared shitless. This is going to leave him emotionally confused. But if he one day finds out the truth about everything and needs bragging rights among bros, "In bed with naked Sandra" is one up on "Kiss from dressed Eloise".

Though the fact he's had both does mean that his luck is heading for Gary-esque levels of arbitrary goodness.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

JTheCreator

Post by JTheCreator »

Can soneon link qhen Alex woke up with Sandra? I don't remember.
Behold, my current in development comic book series and the many links you could share for me!

Twitter Feed: https://twitter.com/DaemosChronicle

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Spidrift wrote:True, but he doesn't know that, and in fact he thinks that she's not oriented for his ... orientation.
Spid... I'm gonna quote Don on this...
Don Alexander wrote:Also, Alex doesn't realize this, but this is actually the pinnacle of his life so far.
He mentioned "Alex doesn't realize this", dude...

Don Alexander
Dr. Ebil SithMod
Location: Under the arms of the ancient oak, where daylight hangs by a lunar noose...

Post by Don Alexander »

Senpai noticed me!!! :ymhug:
ImageImage
Sithlord of the Sithling and best customer of McLovecraft's Image, in the business of keeping the little Platypus in business
Moderations in GREEN and signed by the DAMNed. I am not anonymous! Also, MODSMACK!! Image
Winner of the... 2010 Kilopost FRANKIE; 2010 Mad March Nom Off; 2010 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2010 Fan-Thing Contest; 2010 Mimic Contest (tied); 2011 Joker Cleavage Contest; 2011 Contest-for-the-next-Contest (tied)

edisnooM

Post by edisnooM »

Zorlond wrote:
edisnooM wrote:Wow, Alex looks pretty mad.
For fair reason, it's a minor taboo among gamers to confuse a player with their avatar.
Very true, I was kind of surprised that he wasn't slightly flummoxed first though.

I'm kind of guessing that Eloise doesn't have a great deal of experience with games or VR, judging by her surprised reaction at the end I'm guessing she got a little swept up in the simulation.

tityanya

Post by tityanya »

I laughed out loud, gotta admit

rakedan

Post by rakedan »

Looks like somebody forgets which gender she's on.
An idiot on internet with memory problem.

wiseguy

Post by wiseguy »

the girl got carried away about the "gender" of the guy's character and decided to kiss "her"

meanwhile he thinks a guy just kissed him and does not know it was a girl

LOL
ImageImage

Spidrift

Post by Spidrift »

Eisu wrote:He mentioned "Alex doesn't realize this", dude...
Yeah, but if "pinnacles" include "things you don't actually think of as pinnacles, and in fact find unnerving", then waking up with a topless model still has to count.
---------
Spidrift
"Brevior vita est quam pro futumentibus negotium agendo."
-- Motto of Hogshead Publishing of fond memory, and wise words to set your Foes List by.
Avatar misappropriated from the wonderful XKCD.

Cortez

Post by Cortez »

rakedan wrote:Looks like somebody forgets which gender she's on.
More like what orientation, since she's trying to pass off as a straight dude.

Eisu

Post by Eisu »

Spidrift wrote:
Eisu wrote:He mentioned "Alex doesn't realize this", dude...
Yeah, but if "pinnacles" include "things you don't actually think of as pinnacles, and in fact find unnerving", then waking up with a topless model still has to count.
What the... dude, Don is saying this is the pinnacle of his life because he got to KISS a Model, which to me, is way better than waking up with a topless model cos it's an intimate physical thing that actually happened rather than just a topless model literally only sleeping behind me with no intimacy happening BUT... the fact is Alex DOESN'T realize that this is the pinnacle of his life... THAT'S what Don is saying...

I mean, Don said, "Alex doesn't realize this..." meaning that because Alex thinks Eloise is a guy right now, he doesn't even realize that he's kissing a model (the pinnacle part) and thus does not know that this is the pinnacle of his life, which it is if he ever finds out who Eloise really is...

Power of co-author and power of Forum mod says that this is the pinnacle of his life that he doesn't even know that it is the pinnacle of his life, whatever you say now cannot go against it!! *THUNDERING BOOM!*

bejammin2000

Post by bejammin2000 »

If they're wearing VR headsets which, ostensibly give a first person pov, why is Alex playing a sexy game bimbo?

Typically ultra nerds go with sexy game bimbo toons because they'll be looking at it for hours on end.

But in a first person pov, Alex ain't gonna see his avatar's sweet, sweet ass.

PLOT HOLE!

Error of Logic

Post by Error of Logic »

Presumably, there are mirrors in game.
Or maybe he migrated this character over from a 3rd-person POV game.
Or he looked at it while creating the character and just fell too deeply in love with the design to care.

Gotoh

Post by Gotoh »

bejammin2000 wrote:If they're wearing VR headsets which, ostensibly give a first person pov, why is Alex playing a sexy game bimbo?
Because character creation and cinematic cutscenes still allow you to see your character. So would the status and equipment screen.